Last Lucy Item You Bought?

Brock

I bought myself a Lucy tattoo! I got myself a I Love Lucy one. I plan on getting Lucille Ball separtely. I'm thinking maybe the cartoons from HL and TLS also. Here's the tattoo! Just took it and mind that it is starting to peel and the colors have yet to 'settle'.

IMG_20130901_110748_zps9889821c.jpg

IMAG2453_zpsab219d23.jpg

IMAG2457-2_zpsd77ea4f2.jpg

W O W nice, now how about Sid and Wanda, one on each breast per chance?

I've had this for years but I have never been able to find any pictures online of this article and they are some great photos. I didn't want to dismantle it so I took some pics of it on my wall. Best I can remember it is from Look, 1956, not sure of the month.

forever1.jpg

fd2.jpg

fd3.jpg

Wow, great shots, what was the population of Jamestown at that time, I mean for 25 thousand people to show up for the parade, in the rain yet.

Is the is first tattoo or do you have others?

I have three others. A peace sign, a rainbow heart with the words 'Love is all you need' inside it in tribute to my cousin that passed, and a quote from Rocky Horror in the creator's handwriting. I want to get a John Lennon tattoo (one of his self portraits) and then I'm gonna go all out for Lucy.

By the way, the things you posted are just wonderful!

Of course I did! :D I didn't wanna get the same stick figures like most do. I went through each disk and screen shoted (is that even a word?) galore. This made the final cut. Plus its the logo from the ILL movie. Then of course colorized it.

Oh well, if you bothered getting it IN COLOR, i think it looks sensational.

I have three others. A peace sign, a rainbow heart with the words 'Love is all you need' inside it in tribute to my cousin that passed, and a quote from Rocky Horror in the creator's handwriting. I want to get a John Lennon tattoo (one of his self portraits) and then I'm gonna go all out for Lucy.

By the way, the things you posted are just wonderful!

Can yours be hidden by clothes the way Beckam and Adam Levine can?

• 3 weeks later...

I found this HUGE coffee table type book by LIFE today and haven't even looked at it yet but assume there are Lucy pics in there as it is from 1946 to 55.  By the way, LIFE has SPECIAL magazines out on The Wizard of Oz, Johnny Cash and  John Lennon, but still no Lucy.

Just opened the LIFE book and it's got great pictures, BUT, it's in French, next time i'll open it in the bookstore, and there was only one pic of Lucy, full page though, of her with a pie and a seltzer bottle from the MARTHA number.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...