Last Lucy Item You Bought?

Brock

I got my Lucy painting from Bogdan, it was SUPPOSED to be a montage of her at various stages in her life, what it turned out to be is a montage of pics of her in various I Love Lucy eppisodes. How would HE know the difference, the HUGE painting is only about twelve by fifteen INCHES and it looks like a collage set up on a canvas backing, mostly in black and white but with some color and the painter's various color strokes in between. IT'S THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS, right? Boyfriend ALSO watched his first Lucy marathon ever on Hallmark over a few days. So, that's s step in the right direction, maybe NOW he'll know the difference between a montage of her life and one of her on her most famous tv series. LOL!

I got my Lucy painting from Bogdan, it was SUPPOSED to be a montage of her at various stages in her life, what it turned out to be is a montage of pics of her in various I Love Lucy eppisodes. How would HE know the difference, the HUGE painting is only about twelve by fifteen INCHES and it looks like a collage set up on a canvas backing, mostly in black and white but with some color and the painter's various color strokes in between. IT'S THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS, right? Boyfriend ALSO watched his first Lucy marathon ever on Hallmark over a few days. So, that's s step in the right direction, maybe NOW he'll know the difference between a montage of her life and one of her on her most famous tv series. LOL!

Teach Sven well, Cuddles. After all, you've got all this Lucy 'sperience! :D

Teach Sven well, Cuddles. After all, you've got all this Lucy 'sperience! :D

Yeah, well . . . my mentoring skills are pretty well tuckered out, but i'll have him GET INTO Lucy if it kills me. Like now, i reminded him that one doesn't just start a thread and then forget about it but rather answer other people's posts and check in once in a while, LOL!

I went to a dollar type store, but they had more expensive items throughout and i was stunned to find Lucy and Ethel on these metal signs, they went for 10 bucks a pice. I bought TWO of 'em, the girls on the chocolate factory assembly line and the other one featured the girls after their charm school fix up, i put them in the kitchen. Thought they'd go on the fridge but they were not magnatized. I didn't buy the girls as best friends because i already had that one as a fridge magnet.

Didn't i also read that she could also be quite impossible to work with and was not liked by her co workers, unlike us, the audience who worshipped her, she was so great in that sweet motherly role.

Wasn't the rumour at the time that she declined to appear in Return to Mayberry in 1986 because she refused to say the word "underwear"? LOL