Lucille Ball Specials - LUCY MOVES TO NBC

Shemp

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a very funny scene between Gale Gordon and Scotty Plummer in which the latter applies for a loan. When Scotty informs Gale that Scotty's father will NOT be guaranteeing the loan, Gale's reaction is priceless. It's classic Gale Gordon.

In fact, if you listen closely to the laugh track during this scene, you can hear Lucy's (by this time) husky laugh quite distinctively. Evidently, she had a great time watching Gale perform this scene.

There is a very funny scene between Gale Gordon and Scotty Plummer in which the latter applies for a loan. When Scotty informs Gale that Scotty's father will NOT be guaranteeing the loan, Gale's reaction is priceless. It's classic Gale Gordon.

In fact, if you listen closely to the laugh track during this scene, you can hear Lucy's (by this time) husky laugh quite distinctively. Evidently, she had a great time watching Gale perform this scene.

Yep. I definitely knew that Lucy loved that scene by her laugh.

Just wondering, why are all these Lucy dvds not available at The Museum? Why do we have to chase all over for them, at Amazon and what not?

Most of the DVDs are, as far as I know, available through the Museum gift shop but their website isn't well organized. I'm sure you can order them by contacting the Center: http://shop.lucy-desi.com/Storefront/Productdetail.aspx?idproduct=21519

Archived