Lucy A to Z -- D!

leenorman

Davison, Bruce (He found it was getting harder to cram, that's why he flunked his latin grammar exam. He shaved every morning and grew like it it was going out of style. The debs all seemed to go for him, until he said hello to the alps and jinxed Uncle Beau.)

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack Donohue b. 11/3/08 d. 3/27/84

Jack Donohue, Lucille Ball early film-career co-star, dance director, Best Foot Forward, 1943, Meet the People, 1944, and Easy to Wed, 1946; director, The Lucy Show, 14 episodes, 1962-68; guest, The Lucy Show “Lucy Conducts the Symphony”, 1963; director, Mr. & Mrs., 1964; producer, (The Lucy Show), “Lucy and the Ceramic Cat”, 1965; co-star, (“Here's Lucy”) “Where is My Wondering Mother Tonight?” 1974; director, Happy Anniversary and Goodbye, 1974; director, (“Here's Lucy”), 6 episodes, 1968-1974; co-star, Lucy Gets Lucky, 1975, as well as director, Lucy Moves to NBC, 1980; director, Sinatra: The First 40 Years, on which Lucille appears, 1980, is born this date in 1908.

I swear to God, i was just going to post that one, ok, how about "D"ental work, which Lucy got and when they extracted her back molars, Lucy used them as dice in a backgammon game with her friend Lillian Braggs.

Great minds think alike! ;)

Donny Osmond (Lucy and Donny Osmond, Donny & Marie)

Great minds think alike! ;)

Donny Osmond (Lucy and Donny Osmond, Donny & Marie)

I've never seen an avatar FIT anyone better, i think if YOU every single time i see it and it's such a great picture that it also makes me smile when i look at it. "D" Cup which is what Lucy looked like she had when she did her Monroe imitation.

I've never seen an avatar FIT anyone better, i think if YOU every single time i see it and it's such a great picture that it also makes me smile when i look at it.

Thank you! :) A friend made it for me years ago, and I love it so much I've never wanted to change it. That picture of Lucy puts an instant smile on my face, too!

"D" Cup which is what Lucy looked like she had when she did her Monroe imitation.

:lucyhorror::lucyhaha:

Drake, Alfred (Lucy Ricardo's maiden name)

Archived