Completely out-of-context smut!

Captain: You volunteers will be working out of your homes so you won't have to slide down the pole!

:lucy2: I hope you can find better things to do than go around picking on poor, innocent women's plugs!

:blink:

(both gems extracted from Lucy & Viv Are Volunteer Firemen)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Captain: You volunteers will be working out of your homes so you won't have to slide down the pole!

:lucy2: I hope you can find better things to do than go around picking on poor, innocent women's plugs!

:blink:

(both gems extracted from Lucy & Viv Are Volunteer Firemen)

Ah yes, i just love the X rated stuff.

I love the picture of Frank in your signature, Joey!

Thank you, sir! That means alot. Been meaning to put it up for awhile... it means a lot as he is a lovely man whom I think the world of. Just lucky to have captured a quiet, personal moment during an evening of hubbub so...thought I'd share. Enjoy! :D

I love the picture of Frank in your signature, Joey!

Frank once asked me what I liked best about working at the Center....

To preface:

One year, I got the 'duty' of driving the 'suitcases', in a caravan to the airport, of several of our 'guests' for Festival; my jeep was 'loaded', and as I waited for the caravan to pull out, there was a knock on the passenger window - it was Frank - he said: "I think I'll ride with you if it's okay..."

We had a great time on the two-hour journey, on which part of, on the way out of Celoron, and on the way to the I-90 corridor, via Route 60N, to airport, Buffalo, there were these ugly purple weeds growing each side of the road, and he asked if I knew what they were, and I said I've lived here all my life, and all I know for sure is that they are weeds which come up every year, on the edge of the swamp, and show these beautiful flowers. I told him I'd research and get back to him. I did. Arrdubya would not give me his address; but, I got it anyway, and sent him the name and background of the 'weeds'.... To this day, I STILL don't remember what they are....!!!! It's sort of like dandelions and burdock; you've known them all your life; and that's all you know; except, of course, one year I had a big extra lot, and my neighbor asked if she could pick my dandelions - what a stupid question!!!! - in any event, she made the most delicious wine, and gave me a quart, which I promptly 'went on a trip' with - no driving, of course.....tee hee....back to my story....

In any event, when he asked me about working at the Center and my favorite part: I replied:

"WHY CHAUFEURRING THE CHAUFFEUR, OF COURSE....!!!!" He always remembered that, and when I see him now, he just gives me a hug and says, "hi".... what a lovely man!

Love, JK

Archived