Completely out-of-context smut!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frank once asked me what I liked best about working at the Center....

To preface:

One year, I got the 'duty' of driving the 'suitcases', in a caravan to the airport, of several of our 'guests' for Festival; my jeep was 'loaded', and as I waited for the caravan to pull out, there was a knock on the passenger window - it was Frank - he said: "I think I'll ride with you if it's okay..."

We had a great time on the two-hour journey, on which part of, on the way out of Celoron, and on the way to the I-90 corridor, via Route 60N, to airport, Buffalo, there were these ugly purple weeds growing each side of the road, and he asked if I knew what they were, and I said I've lived here all my life, and all I know for sure is that they are weeds which come up every year, on the edge of the swamp, and show these beautiful flowers. I told him I'd research and get back to him. I did. Arrdubya would not give me his address; but, I got it anyway, and sent him the name and background of the 'weeds'.... To this day, I STILL don't remember what they are....!!!! It's sort of like dandelions and burdock; you've known them all your life; and that's all you know; except, of course, one year I had a big extra lot, and my neighbor asked if she could pick my dandelions - what a stupid question!!!! - in any event, she maade the most delicious wine, and gave me a quart, which I promptly 'went on a trip' with - no driving, of course.....tee hee....back to my story....

In any event, when he asked me about working at the Center and my favorite part: I replied:

"WHY CHAUFEURRING THE CHAUFFEUR, OF COURSE....!!!!" He always remembered that, and when I see him now, he just gives me a hug and says, "hi".... what a lovely man!

Love, JK

What a great story, and i think we have those weeds here too, same as we have your lilac trees everywhere too.

Archived