Bill and Nancy Lyons

Brock

There is an interesting photo on eBay right now of Bill and his "squeeze" Nancy Lyons indicating it was only a matter of time before he fell down and broke his leg got the gout they got hitched. My copy of Meet the Mertzes is currently at large, but what do we know about her?

949717.jpg

949718.jpg

Never heard of her. Apparently it didn't work out though. LOL :lucythrill:

Always wondered about that, he went out of his way to flirt all the time, was it to cover up anything? He died alone living with a male nurse, but he does have loads of material saying he longed for this woman or that woman, i wonder what the REAL story was. I should read that Viv and Bill book again to find out. It sure was a shock to find out she was married FOUR times, Viv i mean, not this Nancy, never heard of her either.

I think Bill was so hurt by his first (and only) marriage he swore off any type of relationship for the rest of his life. I don't think he was gay. He just thought romance was for the birds. Of course, he probably still got horny once in awhile. Didn't he say quite loudly to someone on set about wanting to screw some lady (and not in those nice terms). lol

I think Bill was so hurt by his first (and only) marriage he swore off any type of relationship for the rest of his life. I don't think he was gay. He just thought romance was for the birds. Of course, he probably still got horny once in awhile. Didn't he say quite loudly to someone on set about wanting to screw some lady (and not in those nice terms). lol

Yes, but what one says and what one does are two very different things. I agree that i don't think he was gay but i still need more info before i make up my mind for sure, you have to remember how diddicult a situation like that could be in those days. And when Lucy mentionned that she had many close friends and co workers who WERE gay, who was she talking about?

Archived