OCTOBER 9: The Lucy Show: Official Sixth & Final Season -- COVER ART!

Mr. Wilson

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny you should ask, I spoke to the secretary of Ken Ross of CBS Home Entertainment yesterday (7/5/12) and according to thier scedule the sixth and final season will be released on Tuesday, October 9, 2012.

We now just need season six of Here's Lucy and maybe Life With Lucy.

No maybe about it! Our Lucy collection wouldn't be complete!

• 2 weeks later...

October 9 is the official date!

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Lucy-Season-6/17276

And cover art from the link above:

season6art.jpg

I'm glad we're ending the series continuing with the "open mouth" theme, but but some of the b/w shots seem like unusual choices. Hopefully this is tentative art because the fact Lucy's hand is cut off in the main photo is going to bring out my inner OCD.

Let's just hope the frickin' DVD case isn't black so we can actually read the episode list without having to take the dang thing out of the case, or having to drive all over town to find clear cases like I had to do to no avail with the last Here's Lucy. Chaps me arse. :lucydisgust:

Let's just hope the frickin' DVD case isn't black so we can actually read the episode list without having to take the dang thing out of the case, or having to drive all over town to find clear cases like I had to do to no avail with the last Here's Lucy. Chaps me arse. :lucydisgust:

Hopefully that's just an MPI issue.

Purdy!

love it! Several of the bloopers are from season 6--such as Lucy being the "steak and potatoes man," (MAN?!) Gale forgetting to say his line after the 10 dollar raise exchange (with Lucy in the bunny ears) and of course Viv saying "Sensible my a**!" with Lucy's priceless expression.

What episode is the main color photo? I love that! I hope season 6 of HL isn't too far behind either. I would love my Lucy collection to be complete!

Oh! Yours came in black too? I thought it was where I bought it from! Where did you get a clear case? Can never find one!

[quote name=DroopyDrawers :D' timestamp='1343181896' post='40709]

Oh! Yours came in black too? I thought it was where I bought it from! Where did you get a clear case? Can never find one!

I didn't get a clear case. Couldn't find ones that would hold 4 discs either. I hope they don't do that for the last HL season.

Well sonafabitch lol. I was close.

We should have a 50th anniversary chat as we watch on Monday, October 1st. It's so funny because 50 years ago it premiered on a Monday. LOL.

One of my favorite quotes as Lucy jumps on the trampoline

:lucy2: There you go with that negative . . . . . . . . . . . THINKING!

We should have a 50th anniversary chat as we watch on Monday, October 1st. It's so funny because 50 years ago it premiered on a Monday. LOL.

One of my favorite quotes as Lucy jumps on the trampoline

:lucy2: There you go with that negative . . . . . . . . . . . THINKING!

We should! Perfect idea! :)

I didn't get a clear case. Couldn't find ones that would hold 4 discs either. I hope they don't do that for the last HL season.

Oh! I thought you found one! I have a bunch of clear cases but no four disc holder. Idk why they did that with the episode guide not viewable now. Let's hope for a clear HL DVD case for the next season!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived