Broderick Crawford

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would kill to see that too and am shocked she even agreed to be on the show with him as another guest. Guess there were no hard feelings then, but i'm sure they pretended like none of it ever happened, or maybe one of those many instances where Lucy gets off after her interview and she doesn't even see the other guests, unless they saw each other in the green room of course.

Or...what happened between the two could have been exaggerated over time.

I'm personally more surprised Lucy and Zsa Zsa were so sociable on talk shows, etc., after the George Sanders...incident. LOL

Or...what happened between the two could have been exaggerated over time.

I'm personally more surprised Lucy and Zsa Zsa were so sociable on talk shows, etc., after the George Sanders...incident. LOL

Yeah but everybody slept with everybody back then, like Lucy once said at a luncheon at her home, OF ALL THE WOMEN HERE, ONLY SHEILAH MACRAE HAS NOT SLEPT WITH MY HUSBAND!

Ok, I Googled him. All's I can say is he's definitely a 2-bagger. Or they did it with the lights off. Yikes.

Taylor: I believe you are a reincarnated ME; a 2-bagger, indeed; yuck, yuck....keep em coming; you are making my days.... You, too, Claude, in case you read this and become enraged at me, again!!!!! Love, JK

NEVER, she just dated Berle and yes, his mama put the kibosh on most women he dated. His famous HUGE endowment got him all the dates he could possibly want.

I'd just love to know about that "very special connection" between Milton Berle and Lucy that Berle hinted about but never divulged any details in The Lucy Book. :lucythrill:

Taylor: I believe you are a reincarnated ME; a 2-bagger, indeed; yuck, yuck....keep em coming; you are making my days.... You, too, Claude, in case you read this and become enraged at me, again!!!!! Love, JK

Watchatalkinbout Joyce Willis? I could NEVER get angry at you for anything you ever did, unless you voted Republican or some other nonsense, LOL!

That they slept together of course. Only guy she ever DATED who sprayed her with seltzer water after doing the deed!

Well I figured THAT much out for myself! :lucythrill: But whenever I read that comment from Berle I always wonder what juicy little stories he kept to himself all those years. :peachonthebeach:

Well I figured THAT much out for myself! :lucythrill: But whenever I read that comment from Berle I always wonder what juicy little stories he kept to himself all those years. :peachonthebeach:

You ever hear the story about Berle backstage at SNL when it first started? He whipped out his manhood and thunked it around on the coffeetable at one of the male writers to prove the stories about him being well-endowed were true. Scared the dude to death looking at that anaconda.

Like I said, I really hope for Lucy's sake they had KY Jelly back then. OUCH. I would've stayed across the room blowing kisses to it. She was a brave woman in sooo many ways. LMAO

You ever hear the story about Berle backstage at SNL when it first started? He whipped out his manhood and thunked it around on the coffeetable at one of the male writers to prove the stories about him being well-endowed were true. Scared the dude to death looking at that anaconda.

Like I said, I really hope for Lucy's sake they had KY Jelly back then. OUCH. I would've stayed across the room blowing kisses to it. She was a brave woman in sooo many ways. LMAO

She contractually HAD to use J E L L O for anything like that, as part of her deal with General Foods.

Archived