UPDATED: Lucy Fest 2012 -- NOW WITH MORE LUCY & LUCIE!

Brock

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Questions posted on lucy desi center facebook

can you provide any additonal details about the tea with lucy event?

the picnic is $20 is this for the meal? Will there be any special guests/events going on at the picnic?

will the lucy, ricky, fred, and ethel impersonators be the same peo...ple that were at the last festival? Will the show be different?

will tickets be sold for the lucy games candy wrapping and grape stomping or are those events you just need to sign up for?

will there be any lucy related activities or guests on the summer wind cruise?

sorry for all the questions just looking for more information! Thanks!

Answers received

Lucy Desi Center Hi Jessica, Tea with "Lucy" is at the beautiful & historic Atheneum Hotel at Chautauqua Institution. Scones will be served with clotted cream, jam and lemon curd. Be treated to savory tea sandwiches, dainty and delicate pastries and fine l...oose teas. It's a great place for fans to get together an talk about there favorite episodes!

The $20 for the picnic includes the meal. Any special guest/event have yet to be announced.

The impersonator shows, like every year, will be a different laugh out load show that will keep you laughing for days. This year "Lucy" will be played by Stacy Mock, "Ricky" by Adrian Flowers, "Fred" by Bill Chott, and "Ethel" will be played by Rhonda Medina.

We have yet to announce an on sale ticket date for the candy wrapping and grape stomping events. Also, our special guest/activity for the Summer Wind Cruise has yet to be announced.

You can visit www.lucycomedyfest.com for any additional information and to keep updated on additions to the scheduled. You can also call us at 716.484.0800 for more information.

I just find it strange that they are selling tickets to events that are not even planned out yet! Also found it interesting that there will be no Diane Vincent or Michael Stern there this year....

Also, the impersonator dinners are being held at the Crown Theater not the Tropicana....

the picnic is $20 is this for the meal? Will there be any special guests/events going on at the picnic?

will the lucy, ricky, fred, and ethel impersonators be the same peo...ple that were at the last festival? Will the show be different?

will tickets be sold for the lucy games candy wrapping and grape stomping or are those events you just need to sign up for?

Answers received

Lucy Desi Center Hi Jessica, Tea with "Lucy" is at the beautiful & historic Atheneum Hotel at Chautauqua Institution. Scones will be served with clotted cream, jam and lemon curd. Be treated to savory tea sandwiches, dainty and delicate pastries and fine l...oose teas. It's a great place for fans to get together an talk about there favorite episodes!

The $20 for the picnic includes the meal. Any special guest/event have yet to be announced.

The impersonator shows, like every year, will be a different laugh out load show that will keep you laughing for days. This year "Lucy" will be played by Stacy Mock, "Ricky" by Adrian Flowers, "Fred" by Bill Chott, and "Ethel" will be played by Rhonda Medina.

We have yet to announce an on sale ticket date for the candy wrapping and grape stomping events. Also, our special guest/activity for the Summer Wind Cruise has yet to be announced.

You can visit www.lucycomedyfest.com for any additional information and to keep updated on additions to the scheduled. You can also call us at 716.484.0800 for more information.

I just find it strange that they are selling tickets to events that are not even planned out yet! Also found it interesting that there will be no Diane Vincent or Michael Stern there this year....

Also, the impersonator dinners are being held at the Crown Theater not the Tropicana....

So they invite you to call after they tell you they have not planned everything out? Call them I say! BIG GARAGE SALE AT LUCY LANE AGAIN. Come have a belly laugh with me:)

So they invite you to call after they tell you they have not planned everything out? Call them I say! BIG GARAGE SALE AT LUCY LANE AGAIN. Come have a belly laugh with me:)

if I called I would probably get a prerecorded message! I just love how I asked for more information and they give me the same information from the website. I already read of all of that and thought why should I waste my money on those events!

Answers received

Interesting! Isn't the Chautauqua Institution quite a distance from Jamestown?

Also, I had never heard of Stacy Mock before but I was quite impressed after looking her up: http://ilovelucylookalikes.com/lucy.html It won't be the same without Diane though. :(

Interesting! Isn't the Chautauqua Institution quite a distance from Jamestown?

Also, I had never heard of Stacy Mock before but I was quite impressed after looking her up: http://ilovelucylookalikes.com/lucy.html It won't be the same without Diane though. :(

The Institute is a hike for real. Parking is across the street. And it is quite the walk to get to the hotel. Like I said, half the day for a tea party?

The new Lucy looks fabulous though:)

• 2 weeks later...

Click NEW under the Lilac Bush at 59lucylane.com to see the new goodies!

The Institute is a hike for real. Parking is across the street. And it is quite the walk to get to the hotel. Like I said, half the day for a tea party?

The new Lucy looks fabulous though:)

Archived