Lucy questions for the experts . . .

C L A U D E

If I photoshopped it, it would look more like Ethel coming out of the cabin bathroom having tangled with her toothpaste. LOL

Nah, come on, give Lucy a nice photoshopped pic of herself with humongous boobs for her 100th birthday. But you can make one bigger than the other.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, come on, give Lucy a nice photoshopped pic of herself with humongous boobs for her 100th birthday. But you can make one bigger than the other.

Let's stop this darn argument; and will SOMEONE PLEASSSSSSSE research that no body, OR 'nobody' is symmetrical - move on, for corn's sake!

LOLLY, er . . . Lucy just wasn't that type of girl; put her waist and hips down to what they were, and leave the rest; THEN, you have something - she STILL wasn't that type of girl. :marionstrong:

Righttttttttttttttttttttttt, she was the type of girl who could get any man she wanted, without humongous fake boobies.

Righttttttttttttttttttttttt, she was the type of girl who could get any man she wanted, without humongous fake boobies.

That's right, she had small boobies and no J.Lo arse, but she still slayed the men. Now I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong...lol.

Who bought the house on Roxbury, had it remodeled? Are these the same owners who bought it three years after Lucy passed on? Who are The Rappoports?

The Rapaports are the couple who bought the Celoron childhood home; bought by the Faulkners in the 20's, after 'daddy' lost it following the gun incident; the two remaining Faulkner children, Lloyd and Milt, co-owned it after their parents' death - until early 2000's; sold it to a woman from Florida, I believe, who was not well, and not there year round; up until 2005, I believe, when Bill and Mary Rapaport purchased it; renewed it (back) to the 1920's for authenticity, with Amish builders, and with a great deal of assistance from Lloyd, who was born there, and had pictures of the interior. The woman from Florida had done some re-furbishing, and modernizing.

Mary Rapaport frequents this Lounge; so, perhaps she will come on and correct whatever errors I have stated above....

The Rapaports are the couple who bought the Celoron childhood home; bought by the Faulkners in the 20's, after 'daddy' lost it following the gun incident; the two remaining Faulkner children, Lloyd and Milt, co-owned it after their parents' death - until early 2000's; sold it to a woman from Florida, I believe, who was not well, and not there year round; up until 2005, I believe, when Bill and Mary Rapaport purchased it; renewed it (back) to the 1920's for authenticity, with Amish builders, and with a great deal of assistance from Lloyd, who was born there, and had pictures of the interior. The woman from Florida had done some re-furbishing, and modernizing.

Mary Rapaport frequents this Lounge; so, perhaps she will come on and correct whatever errors I have stated above....

Oh so that's where i got confused, it's the childhood home they bought. So it was the Roxbury street owners who gave the home theater of the house to the Museum then.

Yes cuz I saw that thing sitting in the den with a cover over it.

Yeah, it was probably too big, with that giant screen coming down from the ceiling to put in any of their homes for them to keep, and the new owners probably don't screen movies or have home movies to watch on that i guess.

Oh so that's where i got confused, it's the childhood home they bought. So it was the Roxbury street owners who gave the home theater of the house to the Museum then.

Claude: Sorry, don't know ANYTHING about the Roxbury house; ANYONE???

I'd LOVE to KNOW, however....JOEY???? Thanks to each who respond!!

Claude: Sorry, don't know ANYTHING about the Roxbury house; ANYONE???

I'd LOVE to KNOW, however.... Honey, the question HAS been answered already, the people who bought the house on Roxbury DID give away the projector to the Museum, i guess they had no use for it, it was too old, didn't go with their renovation plans, whatever.

• 2 weeks later...

Who would you consider were SOME of Lucy's closest friends over the decades?

I would say some of Lucy's closest female friends through the years would include Pauline Lopus, Marion Strong, Gertrude Foote, Barbara Pepper, Virginia Peine, Ginger Rogers, Ann Sothern, Marcella Rabwin, Mary Wickes, Jane Kean, June Havoc, Hedda Hopper, Vivian Vance, Carole Cook, Paula Stewart, and Lillian Briggs.

Archived