Me-TV picks up LDCH

Annaleigh

[quote name=DroopyDrawers :D' timestamp='1340078375' post='39438]

Oh. It's advertised as LDCH in the commercial and on their online schedule. Hmm.. weird.

Yes but of course it'll be sped up and cut up to pieces. They should speed it up in terms of key, and not tempo. I like it when the pitch is a bit higher than usual.

[quote name=DroopyDrawers :D' timestamp='1340345485' post='39525]

Of course it'll be. What show isn't nowadays! Espec the classics!

Did you have the occasion to watch Bob Newhart on Hallmark? They had the show sped-up so, that the characters sounded nearly tongue-tied...and originally, the actors weren't exactly speaking at a snail's pace.

Did you have the occasion to watch Bob Newhart on Hallmark? They had the show sped-up so, that the characters sounded nearly tongue-tied...and originally, the actors weren't exactly speaking at a snail's pace.

That happens with many shows on Hallmark! Many Lucy episodes do the same thing. It drives me crazy!

I am really kind of mad about the whole Me-TV thing! I love the channel, have it at home and watch it all the time! But, why only cable, and why only some areas?? C'mon, get in the real world, so many people have satellite and FIOS and whatever the heck they are all called. I changed from Satellite because I was losing so many channels. Also, on my guide it is called LD-CH and Ive seen them in the commercials too

Sad. :( In Wisconsin we've had it for 4 years now. It first started in Chicago then moved to Wisconsin now the USA, I'm glad it spread because that station is the BEST. So its weird most of you don't get it. Back when it first started here you had to search in the 900s for it on Cable. But one thing I always see on is westerns or dramas. I need more situation comedies!

Archived