THE LUCY SHOW: Season 3 - Coming to DVD on Nov. 30!

Robert13

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the picture I'm talking about

?action=view&current=DSCN0304.jpg I had to take it off my tv while my vhs version of "Finding Lucy" played. The picture would be clearer if I could've gotten it off of Youtube but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. They have to be jerks and take it down.

How do I get my picture to actually show up on here instead of having to see it by clicking the link? Maybe somebody can post it in a reply?

And the intro with Lucy's decapitated head was the season 5 Jack-in-the-box intro which only lasted for a few episodes because Lucille reportedly hated it. For some reason it's out of sync and it never used to be.

This is the picture I'm talking about

?action=view&current=DSCN0304.jpg I had to take it off my tv while my vhs version of "Finding Lucy" played. The picture would be clearer if I could've gotten it off of Youtube but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. They have to be jerks and take it down.

How do I get my picture to actually show up on here instead of having to see it by clicking the link? Maybe somebody can post it in a reply?

And the intro with Lucy's decapitated head was the season 5 Jack-in-the-box intro which only lasted for a few episodes because Lucille reportedly hated it. For some reason it's out of sync and it never used to be.

That's a great picture. I've seen that before. It may not have been used for the cover if it is cropped in a way that doesn't show the full parts of Lucy and Viv. Not entirely sure.

OMG! That Jack-In-The-Box opening always makes me laugh. What a riot! Weird but you can't help but laugh at the same time. :lol:

It looks like they're sticking to a theme having the main photo of Lucy completely open-mouthed for each season. That should narrow the options for season four a little bit. Anyone care to field a guess on which open-mouthed season four shot they'll use?

Rusty Martin singing?

It looks like they're sticking to a theme having the main photo of Lucy completely open-mouthed for each season. That should narrow the options for season four a little bit. Anyone care to field a guess on which open-mouthed season four shot they'll use?

Rusty Martin singing?

Marineland. What do we get if we are right? ;-)

Marineland. What do we get if we are right? ;-)

Open mouthed = nice observation! Or is it just coincidence?? It seems they want to show her "in action" in the primary shot, for whatever reason. Since the design is similar -- and certainly no accident since they're both put out by CBS -- do we need to go back and review all the "ILL" covers to see if those were all opened mouth shots as well?? blink.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I'll definitely be buying it in store on the day of release. It's the only show I collect that still finds its way into a store. Can't wait. This one is very exciting because there is already a tentative date for Season 4. If it holds, it will give us a whole lotta Lucy coming up. Not to mention Season 4 of "Here's Lucy" which should be coming in early 2011. I'm sure many of us will be enjoying lots of laughs with Lucy this winter. :hlLOL:

This release will be my full Xmas Day viewing (im treating myself to a 42" plasma tv too)

As lucky as you are, I also am wondering, do you not get to see your family on Christmas and have to spend it alone?

Also back to my "lucky" statement. I probably won't get to watch it until the next day. We are having family over at our house which means we all have to be running around getting things ready.

As lucky as you are, I also am wondering, do you not get to see your family on Christmas and have to spend it alone?

Also back to my "lucky" statement. I probably won't get to watch it until the next day. We are having family over at our house which means we all have to be running around getting things ready.

No real family so to speak. Im single(and gay), parents both deceased, no siblings.

Cousins/Aunt/Uncle - will be seeing these a week or so before to give cards.

[quote name=DroopyDrawers :D' timestamp='1289095514' post='3092]

I usually get them quickly. Within a day or two of release and sometimes the day of the release if they ship it a few days in advance.

Well, it's really because i was YELLOUS of you guys getting them almost right away and i waited weeks for them to get into stores here in Canada, so i went your route for this one, LOL! :peachonthebeach::professor::lucy2:

i waited weeks for them to get into stores here in Canada

Our local Best Buy always has them on the actual day they come out. I don't know where you're shoppin'! :P

Although now that I've said that, who wants to bet they don't have Season Three available on time? :lucyhorror::lucythrill:

Archived