Roxbury House vs Graceland

vivfantoo*

I always read that he was aiming for a Diana Ross clone, but he turned out to be the ugliest white woman in show biz, but a great talent nonetheless. Having a huge honker myself, i am just jealous of anyone who gets to see pieces of his nose falling off periodically. :marionstrong:

He was a cute kid and a handsome young man, but I have to agree that after all those surgeries he started to look pretty bad. It was sad. It was because of his a-hole dad telling him as a kid that he had a huge honker that made him obsess over his appearance.

I always read that he was aiming for a Diana Ross clone, but he turned out to be the ugliest white woman in show biz, but a great talent nonetheless. Having a huge honker myself, i am just jealous of anyone who gets to see pieces of his nose falling off periodically. :marionstrong:

No that wasn't it at all. He first did his nose because of his dad making rude comments about it, then he started seeing little features of his dad in him so he did a little more to look more like his mother. Thennnnn he seemed to got addicted to it. He would see so many imperfections, he would just try to fix it but never was really happy with the final products.

He was a cute kid and a handsome young man, but I have to agree that after all those surgeries he started to look pretty bad. It was sad. It was because of his a-hole dad telling him as a kid that he had a huge honker that made him obsess over his appearance.

I agree about his lousy parenting skills, he had none. :lucydisgust:

No that wasn't it at all. He first did his nose because of his dad making rude comments about it, then he started seeing little features of his dad in him so he did a little more to look more like his mother. Thennnnn he seemed to got addicted to it. He would see so many imperfections, he would just try to fix it but never was really happy with the final products.

Now you see, i never knew that his monster of a dad had f***ed him up that badly, i thought he just beat him up as a kid, what a friggin monster!

We have a whole thread on MJ if y'all want to take this conversation there. LOL

Nah, the only reason i posted about him here is BECAUSE i would never go that old thread, LOL! Ok, back on topic, you couldn`t pay me to go to Graceland but i would kill to see 1000 North Roxbury drive before i die. Anybody notice on Google maps the name of the street is sometimes marked as Hartford wayÉ Did they change itÉ question mark, i`m getting that french E again damnit. I have to post from work as my computer`s on the fritz until beau fixes it. I pushed the ON button so hard, it has disapeared into the machine, must have been after posting about gary. :marionstrong:

Interesting Lucy-Elvis story, Taylor!I would guess at that point in his life it had been a long while since anyone called him out -- I imagine he was very startled by her comment.

Annaleigh, my teen nieces feel the same way about black & white shows. One day soon I'm going to visit with a handful of the best Lucy shows, take away their cell phones,computers,video games, etc, & force them to watch at least one episode all the way through! :marionstrong:

Sydney, way to go on defending Lucy against that other sitcom! B)

Claude, when I first started this thread (before you returned here) I thought of how much you've mentioned in the past that you love the Roxbury house, too. When the home movie bonus feature on one of the DVDs had video of it, I think you used this :HALKING: emoticon a lot, heehee!

Justin, I hadn't really thought about Graceland the place in that way but you are so right. We know so much about what went on in his house, but all we know about Roxbury is that Lucy lived there. Her life there was very private, whereas Elvis would often allow fans hanging out at the gate to come inside.

Archived