The "Bored" And Talented Webmaster... (Pt. 4)

Brock

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH.. wasn't the Milton Hour Show with Desi and Lucy really a disappointment?? I mean.. couldn't they come up with something better??? I really like Milton and I know Desi directed it.. but jeeze.. what a waste of talent and that bucket thing.. OMG what a load of crap!

Tell us what you really think Irene Kampen Trip LOL!

I actually didn't mind it but I hated the musical ending! It ruined the entire show in my opinion

Talented, but evidently not as bored as he would have us believe. With a make-over by Hal King and Theodora Van Runkle, he takes his act on the road!

I must say: if that's the kind of hat you wanted, you sure got a good one.

Brock_1-1.jpg

Brock_2-1.jpg

Boy, Brock has really changed his image and for once his eyes aren't all red in the pic. :lucythrill:

Talented, but evidently not as bored as he would have us believe. With a make-over by Hal King and Theodora Van Runkle, he takes his act on the road!

I must say: if that's the kind of hat you wanted, you sure got a good one.

:hlLOL: !!! I had to use google to find out this was a real person.

Wait. Then that's what you really think of my hat. :(

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, isn`t that nice, the only time i know of that a co star, or anybody for that matter, was acknowledged like that with sweet words on a credit on the show. The only thing that comes close, was the way they treated the great Edward Everett Horton, when he appeared in The Matchmaker.

Archived