The "Bored" And Talented Webmaster... (Pt. 4)

Brock

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how Sally Field would handle the "Like" system.

She'd answer every one of them with her famous OH MY GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU REALLY LIKED MY POST . . YOU REALLY DID, DIDN'T YOU? I didn't really believe it the first time you did, but this time, well, i believe it now. YOU REALLY DO LIKE MY POST!

Brock - Where did you get the screen capture from (I couldn't find it)? Is it in the movie or is it a promotional photo?

It was one of the promo pictures given to local papers. I remember it running in ours.

I saw an unretouched version of this where they marked to remove a little skin at the top of Lucy's neck. Not really that necessary but if you look closely you can the line they drew in and that they pre-photoshopped in a little of the background shade.

I don't know if I ever posted this picture I found on ebay several years ago. I think Lucy looks fine without all that re-touching. just the normal amount any picture would require. Someone else pointed out something I noticed: the ONE close up shot of Lucy in Mame that is in complete focus and she looks great: Close up of Beau as he finishing the first verse of "Loving You". The camera stays in focus as they dance and turn and Lucy's face comes into the shot.

MameUnretrouched2.jpg

That's Herb Vigran.

We have hundreds of threads on 'em. LOL

No, i'm not talking about the ones that did the show all the time, i mean the ones that did it only once or twice. My God, i nearly died when i saw the Minnie Finch one recently, can't believe that's the lady who later played her mom. And the other apartment ladies on that particular show were Elvira SPEED IT UP Allman and even the charwoman who danced with Ricky at the club.

• 2 weeks later...

Always a bittersweet moment at this time of the year to see all the Lucy related people we have loved but lost over the last twelve months - here's hoping that we won't have to have one of these at the same time next year!

Beautiful masthead, Brock! Wundaful, wundaful... and of course, more than a little sad. :lucyblah:

I do not recognize Cliff Osmond or the episode this is from.

Neil, it's from "Lucy, The Sheriff" from Season 6, episode 18 of Here's Lucy. Osmond did an introduction to the episode on the newly released DVD. He was a prolific character actor.

HL synopsis:

A small Montana town contacts Lucy, who's great grandmother Flora Belle Orchid was a former sheriff, to be honored during a week long festival. Lucy enjoys the power and prestige of being sheriff until a real bank robbery happens during a re-enactment.

Archived