Lucy and Desi photo thread :)

Annaleigh

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

$(KGrHqJ,!lIE4pY!UTCTBOQe4Be!Nw~~0_12.JPG

I'm always on alert to heights to see if, when they are side by side, and this one, with Lucille in heels, seems to feel like Desi is taller than he is 'assumed' to be (or, as indicated in some terms, shorter than Lucille); in uniform, I don't think he could have been using 'lifting' shoes....ANYONE???? JK

I'm always on alert to heights to see if, when they are side by side, and this one, with Lucille in heels, seems to feel like Desi is taller than he is 'assumed' to be (or, as indicated in some terms, shorter than Lucille); in uniform, I don't think he could have been using 'lifting' shoes....ANYONE???? JK

Why not? They'd hide beautifully in Army boots.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm always a little startled when I see pics of Lucy without false eyelashes. They really made her eyes pop (in a good way!)so when I see how different she looks without them I always double check to see if the image is really her.

Oh i agree, she looks so totally different without them. There was ONE shot that i too questioned if it was really HER or not.

[quote name=DroopyDrawers :D' timestamp='1316144848' post='20833]

Those are some incredibly rare shots! :) I also agree with the whole false eyelashes, it's crazy how it gives her such a different look and that goes the same for many celebs of that decade, hell even today.

OMG, i just noticed YOU have TWO great shots of Lucy on your post, just beautiful!

Archived