Ken Berry on Lucy

Brock

Wow, its so good seeing him and seeing him well. I just love these interviews. These are legends!! Sheer legends, and its so good to hear their take on things (when they are in their right mind)

Just in time for the episode of season 6 LUCYS BACK IN TOWN

I'm glad that was only two minutes or so, don't think i could take more, geez, did he just learn he's dying or something? What happened to his charisma? Should i go look up his age? Getting a house for 11 thousand should be my first clue i guess.

What were you expecting him to do, an interpretive dance outlining his life from Desilu to Mama's Family?

What were you expecting him to do, an interpretive dance outlining his life from Desilu to Mama's Family?

I expected some rare tidbits about working with Lucy, not of couple a minutes of coma inducing snorers. You see, i have always loved Ken Berry, and his whole personality was bubbly and infectious, not funereal like this clip was.

I'm glad that was only two minutes or so, don't think i could take more, geez, did he just learn he's dying or something? What happened to his charisma? Should i go look up his age? Getting a house for 11 thousand should be my first clue i guess.

Birthday 11/3/33; making him not-quite 79

Archived