WHEN DID LUCY BALL LOOK HER MOST GORGEOUS?

C L A U D E

Call me a suck up but Lucy's most beautiful was from 1911-1989. I cannot pick one decade that's more attractive than the other. Each decade brings something different to her beauty.

I'm definately going to have to read through the comments on here to see others opinions also.

Call me a suck up but Lucy's most beautiful was from 1911-1989. I cannot pick one decade that's more attractive than the other. Each decade brings something different to her beauty.

I'm definately going to have to read through the comments on here to see others opinions also.

Let me one up you here . . . the thing was she was even more beautiful INSIDE, caring and helping others her whole life, sharing their pain, feeling for them, making the world laugh and so on . . .

Let me one up you here . . . the thing was she was even more beautiful INSIDE, caring and helping others her whole life, sharing their pain, feeling for them, making the world laugh and so on . . .

Amen. She was an incredible woman with such strength and that was shown her entire life. How can one be the most gorgeous woman in the world with the most amazing personality possible. Impossible it seems. But when it comes to Lucy, there is no other way.

Archived