New I Love Lucy Shirts!

Annaleigh

Just saw this on the I Love Lucy Facebook page. In celebration of the new re-issues of the I Love Lucy seasons they released some new t-shirts with the art from the covers and some Lucy for president shirts at Popfunk! Plus they have a lot of other fun Lucy shirts there too!

New Lucy shirts-Popfunk

Lucy Women's-PopFunk

Lucy Men's-PopFunk

Well have I been not knowing about this site?! I might have to ask for some for christmas! :)

Just saw this on the I Love Lucy Facebook page. In celebration of the new re-issues of the I Love Lucy seasons they released some new t-shirts with the art from the covers and some Lucy for president shirts at Popfunk! Plus they have a lot of other fun Lucy shirts there too!

New Lucy shirts-Popfunk

Lucy Women's-PopFunk

Lucy Men's-PopFunk

Well have I been not knowing about this site?! I might have to ask for some for christmas! :)

There's some really cool stuff there! Thanks for sharing the find! :maryjane2:

New Lucy shirts-Popfunk

Lucy Women's-PopFunk

Lucy Men's-PopFunk

Oh my, some of those i'd buy tomorrow, some are just stunningly beautiful, and for once, there are as many great choices for MEN as well as WOMEN. I especially loved the ORIGINAL FRIEND REQUEST ONE, LOL!

Archived