What was Lucy's shoe size?

Brock

I thought many around here would be more interested in Desi, Jr.'s show size -- if you know what I mean <_<

Well, to add to the 'grossness' factor here, I'd be interested in Desi Sr.'s. You ever see when he sits on the couch arm or something in ILL, the way it bulges out? :marionstrong:

Sorry to the straight men on here, I do apologize... :peachonthebeach:

Well, to add to the 'grossness' factor here, I'd be interested in Desi Sr.'s. You ever see when he sits on the couch arm or something in ILL, the way it bulges out? :marionstrong:

Sorry to the straight men on here, I do apologize... :peachonthebeach:

I never looked for this! Hahahahaha! I must now! :) I have no doubt both Desi's were packing. :)

I thought many around here would be more interested in Desi, Jr.'s show size -- if you know what I mean <_<

He was rather small, so small feet too i guess. Unless he was like that KILLER from Franistan where he wore Frankenstein like shoes. Oh sorry, Desi J R ? Thought you meant senior. Well, you know what they say, not size that matters but what you do with it and both seemed very capable in that department, a million women can't be all wrong. Someone should ask Cesar.

I warned the straight men on here. You can't blame me! :lucythrill:

The GAY men around here ain't too shaby either in that department. Did i mention that i am rather T A L L and have feet that are quite large, not to mention my B I G nose, and larger feet, large nose usually means large . . . well, you do the math!

The GAY men around here ain't too shaby either in that department. Did i mention that i am rather T A L L and have feet that are quite large, not to mention my B I G nose, and larger feet, large nose usually means large . . . well, you do the math!

You like to brag? Hmmm...why does Peggy Lee's Is That All There Is? "spring" (if you pardon the 'spression!) to mind?? :lucythrill:

But seriously.... you never know how big the package is gonna be until you unwrap it -- and even then! :HALKING:

You like to brag? Hmmm...why does Peggy Lee's Is That All There Is? "spring" (if you pardon the 'spression!) to mind?? :lucythrill:

But seriously.... you never know how big the package is gonna be until you unwrap it -- and even then! :HALKING:

You either run away screaming or point and laugh. :peachonthebeach:

Archived