Love the Banner Art!

tjw

That picture you are referring to is at the BH house. The pics of the sun porch are at the ranch.

Oh, that makes more sense, thanks.  Man, every singe pic i see of that ranch makes me love it more, no wonder they never wanted to leave it, lucky Jane Withers for living there.

• 4 months later...

Was surprised to learn that Lucy and the Monsters was NOT aired around Halloween, but instead in January.  I believe it was also one of the shows that got rerun before "Glynis" took over for the summer.  Not a particularly great or witty episode written by Garry Marshall and Jerry Belson, but I was never a big fan of "dream" episodes.  Lucy and Viv in witch drag is a great visual.

It contains another reference to the aspirin commercial where the woman snaps at her elderly mother "Please Mother, I'd rather do it myself." when the old lady suggests that the dish she's stirring might need a little more salt. 

Funny you should say that. It was actually taped on October 29th, 1964! lol. They would've had to tape it in late August for it to air around Halloween. 

You mean FILMED. You'd think a regular on this board for so long would know the significance of what the (several) differences are between the two medium. :blink:

You mean FILMED. You'd think a regular on this board for so long would know the significance of what the (several) differences are between the two medium. :blink:

Maybe by "taped" he meant that thing that Irma did to Lucy's face before she put the wig on.

Archived