Lucyilove's Scrapbook

Lucyilove

Are you kidding me with this? I L O V E all the pics you've given us, they are reminders to me of the ones i used to have. Lucy never looked lovelier later in life than at her daughter's wedding. Lovely outfit too.

Oh I Know, I absolutely love Lucy in this "garden party" ensemble so beautiful and elegant and perfect for her age. I would love to see more photos of her in it, at the wedding or elsewhere.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep them coming. I love these candid shots of Lucy happy and successful. I love the wedding picture; I am amazed at how well they all got along together. All stepfamilies should be like this. I am 25 so this is all new to me. Thanks for the article on Lucy Goes to Nashville. I didn't know it was so significant. I wish it was on DVD since I love country music and Lucy.

Keep them coming. I love these candid shots of Lucy happy and successful. I love the wedding picture; I am amazed at how well they all got along together. All stepfamilies should be like this. I am 25 so this is all new to me. Thanks for the article on Lucy Goes to Nashville. I didn't know it was so significant. I wish it was on DVD since I love country music and Lucy.

That's the thing i admire most about all of them, they always kept contact with their exes. Lucy, Desi, their kids, all of them.

Wow! Her hair looks amazing in the above picture! So red, so vibrant!

O M G i dun't remember ever seeing THIS one but obviously i must have and just forgotten, i mean how many pictures of this lady have been taken, a million? That is just awesome, such a beautiful pic and so appropriate for right about now, congrats on finding it Mikidiki. Wonder what year it#s from, looks like she s got Ginger Rogers hair there!

Wow! Her hair looks amazing in the above picture! So red, so vibrant!

I think the magazine editors may have "reddened" her hair there more in that shot (which I mentioned was one of my favorites), they used the photo again in a 1976 profile of Lucy and her hair is more her traditional red.

luc313.jpg

Rona barrett always had the best articles and pictures of Lucy in her magazine.

I agree these pictures are stunning and make everyone in them look great. I love the article too. It is nice to see Lucy happy and read about how she felt about these. I love how she said to stay above the earthly carp going on in Hollywood. She had good values and hang out with like minded people. I wish she had done that Carol Burnett film or special. They were always close and it is sad they didn't work together more in the later years. Keep them coming.

I love how she said to stay above the earthly carp going on in Hollywood.

I'm sorry Will, but CARP usually hangs out in the water like all the other FISH, not on earthly ground. LOL! I always thought that Lucy hung out with some columnists so she could always get all the inside dirt and scoop on other Hollywood stars.

Archived