Here's Lucy -- Season Six -- Reviews and First Impressions!

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, at least I have seen some of the eps. The Japan one is probably my favorite. (despite Miss Ball crying in her dressing room and clearly having red puffy eyes)

Geisha #1 *speaks Japanese*

Geisha #2 *speaks Japanese*

Lucy (dressed as a Geisha) Idontknowdobedoo. :lol:

I also saw the Tallulah Bankhead ep on Me-TV. Pretty funny stuff.

Well, at least I have seen some of the eps. The Japan one is probably my favorite. (despite Miss Ball crying in her dressing room and clearly having red puffy eyes)

Geisha #1 *speaks Japanese*

Geisha #2 *speaks Japanese*

Lucy (dressed as a Geisha) Idontknowdobedoo. :lol:

I also saw the Tallulah Bankhead ep on Me-TV. Pretty funny stuff.

Oh for corn sakes, get them all, you don't know what you're missing, these classic 13 eps must be seen by any fan of the show.

Oh for corn sakes, get them all, you don't know what you're missing, these classic 13 eps must be seen by any fan of the show.

True, they should complete any fan's collection however since they're apparently coming out again with either (as I understood it, don't quote me!) additional and/or restored footage (e.g. the strawberries scene in the Tallulah ep), so... if she's waited this long may as well wait a little longer for "the real deal"! :D

True, they should complete any fan's collection however since they're apparently coming out again with either (as I understood it, don't quote me!) additional and/or restored footage (e.g. the strawberries scene in the Tallulah ep), so... if she's waited this long may as well wait a little longer for "the real deal"! :D

Ok then, wait a few more years and get them IN COLOR! LOL! Those strawberries were just meant to be seen in RED.

We still need Life With Lucy to complete all of Lucy's later work. I hope we hear an announcement for that, in 2013!

Hate to be a spoilsport, but that one, i can live without. I have copies of most of them if not all and have NEVER looked at them. But maybe now that we watch crap on tv on a regular basis, they won't look so bad decades later.

Hate to be a spoilsport, but that one, i can live without. I have copies of most of them if not all and have NEVER looked at them. But maybe now that we watch crap on tv on a regular basis, they won't look so bad decades later.

I need me some Life With Lucy. Hey Claudie? Did you forget! ;)

If they released those specials they will release Life With Lucy. This series is more wanted than the Lucy specials. More well known too.

I need me some Life With Lucy. Hey Claudie? Did you forget! ;)

If they released those specials they will release Life With Lucy. This series is more wanted than the Lucy specials. More well known too.

Honey i did NOT forget, i lost my computer, remember? And beau has to do them and he never comes over from Toronto. AND i lost my job and the post office was to stay away from for the Christmas season, want more scuses.

Isn't it surreal to have 4 major series together at last? 6 I Love Lucy's, 3 Lucy-Desi Comedy Hours (never understood why it was broken up into 3 seasons), 6 The Lucy Shows, and 6 Here's Lucy! 21 seasons of shear heaven! Also all the specials, well except Nashville.

Now come on Life With Lucy! :)

Isn't it surreal to have 4 major series together at last? 6 I Love Lucy's, 3 Lucy-Desi Comedy Hours (never understood why it was broken up into 3 seasons), 6 The Lucy Shows, and 6 Here's Lucy! 21 seasons of shear heaven! Also all the specials, well except Nashville.

Now come on Life With Lucy! :)

What's not to understand, the Lucy Desi Comedy Hour was a part of the Desilu Playhouse shows and they aired five of them two years in a row and one season with only three shows.

Archived