Lucy’s Terms of Endearment

Luvsbway

Ok, i've been reading all this and am aghast at all the various things you guys think you've seen or notice in every moment they had here on earth but seriously? You saw a SCENE WHERE THEY GIVE EACH OTHER TONGUE????????????? I mean, REALLY??????? :lucyhorror::lucydaze::vanda::viv2::obrien::wub::P:gasp::blink:

Hmm. I'm going to have watch that movie again! LOL

I thought it was gross when it looked like Andy Griffith slipped her some tongue in that sketch they did on the new "Here's Lucy" DVD. I think that was unintentional though (I hope). Ewwww.

Hmm. I'm going to have watch that movie again! LOL

I thought it was gross when it looked like Andy Griffith slipped her some tongue in that sketch they did on the new "Here's Lucy" DVD. I think that was unintentional though (I hope). Ewwww.

O M G Andy too? Maybe that's what Lucy meant when she said she had some French in her. English/Irish/Scottish/French.

I think that this is a nervous sort of habit. You really see this in the 70’s and 80’s interviews. And Lucy always seemed to have cotton mouth. What kind of drugs was she taking? I notice some fidgeting she does in her acting but not to this degree.

Luvs... Trying to remember what I 'heard' about 'signals' people on drugs give off - I believe it is mouth-twisting, and a nervous-slight-shaking-of-the-head; perhaps, with a slight hiccup of the shoulders... Someone pointed that out to me when they were watching this woman we all knew who was pretty 'strung-out' if you know what I mean; and I don't necessarily mean 'illegal' stuff; but, addicted to something that was legally prescribed.

Watch someone you might know some time. It's a dead giveaway. I don't believe Lucille's nervous 'twitching' was that kind of thin'.... She genuinely was self-conscious, I do believe that. She covered it up much of the rest of the time, rather than in a restful situation, by her physical comedy and comedic dialogue; so, it wasn't noticeable.

WHADDYA THINK?

Also, notice that whenever she talks on the telephone, the receiver is held away from her face. Probably to allow the camera full view, but she does it the same way every time--from I Love Lucy all the way up through Life with Lucy!

She's saying her lines, projecting to the audience. If she held the receiver the way you "normally" do, it'd "block" her mouth and impede her acting. :D

Always a pro! ;)

She never had a Diva attitude, and that's one of the millions of things I love about her.

Yep, always stayed professional and courteous and down to earth.

But some might say **cough cough at this board cough cough** a real bitch to work with. :lucyeww: We all know the truth though.

Yep, always stayed professional and courteous and down to earth.

But some might say **cough cough at this board cough cough** a real bitch to work with. :lucyeww: We all know the truth though.

Any fan that knows anything about her knows she was never a diva. She was nothing but professional and serious about her work.

But hated working with people who weren't.

True. I know how that is, but that doesn't make someone a diva. I would get pissed if people showed up wasted or with vodka in their purse and wasn't acting/working to their ability too. Lol. Work is work and she was the boss.

True. I know how that is, but that doesn't make someone a diva. I would get pissed if people showed up wasted or with vodka in their purse and wasn't acting/working to their ability too. Lol. Work is work and she was the boss.

Stop, we all KNOW that Lucy was never a DIVA, this guy's nuts.

Archived