Lucy's Dressing Room

Luvsbway

Random? His lifelong friend and piano player Marco? Who left it to his only heir when he died? I dun't care what you say, i'm just dying to contact the Enquirer with this . . .

My random, I was referring to this alleged heir. Desi was very candid, but something as personal as that allegedly was I don't think he would leave it to anyone else but his children or stepson where it could end up anywhere. Marco's heir could have made a fortune on it, had it existed and the fact it hasn't surfaced since it allegedly went missing makes me question its very existance.

Whoa happun?

The way I recall it, the story went that Marco's alleged heir gave the journals to some random friend who put it in a storage locker. Said random friend allegedly forgot to pay the bill on his locker and the entire contents were auctioned off. Ridiculous story -- it would be the highest rated episode of Storage Wars of all time. :MrsRichardCarlson: LOL

My random, I was referring to this alleged heir. Desi was very candid, but something as personal as that allegedly was I don't think he would leave it to anyone else but his children or stepson where it could end up anywhere. Marco's heir could have made a fortune on it, had it existed and the fact it hasn't surfaced since it allegedly went missing makes me question its very existance.

That's because you still have not seen the next issue of The Enquirer, LOL! No, seriously, i thought where it made little sense was that Desi supposedly had such a hard time writing his book, as he could not remember most things, if he had a journal, seems to me it wouldn't have been that hard, dontcha thin?

...as he could not remember most things, if he had a journal, seems to me it wouldn't have been that hard, dontcha thin?

Exactly. And to hear the people who claimed to have seen it tell the story, this journal was apparently more detailed than Les Miserable. LOL!

Hey, if Lucy and Desi rekindled something in later life I think it would make a very interesting footnote to their love story, but this story just seems so bogus from all angles.

Exactly. And to hear the people who claimed to have seen it tell the story, this journal was apparently more detailed than Les Miserable. LOL!

Hey, if Lucy and Desi rekindled something in later life I think it would make a very interesting footnote to their love story, but this story just seems so bogus from all angles.

I am astonished that you are discussing this at all, so maybe, could i put out the whole story and let our readers decide? LOL!

Well, besides Desi's supposed journals, there was the fact that everyone who KNEW her kept saying, I THINK SHE NEVER STOPPED LOVING HIM and stuff like that.

I love these Desi journal stories. I always wanna hear more! Haha. I believe those 'rumors', if we wanna keep calling them that. After so much white rice you need a dosage of Cuban rice.

Oh ok then, i won't, besides, i already only told twenty or more people and swore them to secrecy, and they all promised not to tell a soul, LOL!

I'm one of those! :D Now random thing... why would Desi leave something so juicy to his children, if real? What year did this journal begin? Maybe he didn't start it until after Lucy and him divorced? Idk. The things I heard seem believable for two people in love. But we will never know.

I'm one of those! :D Now random thing... why would Desi leave something so juicy to his children, if real? What year did this journal begin? Maybe he didn't start it until after Lucy and him divorced? Idk. The things I heard seem believable for two people in love. But we will never know.

Oh yes, we will, i'm contacting The Enquirer and they're KNOWN for getting to the bottom of most news stories. Or in this case, quite a few Hollywood bottoms.

When i was a kid in the sixties, we never would have believed that The President of the Unites States was having an affair with movie star Marylin Monroe either. We thought Liberace and Rock Hudson were straight. And we believed those press stories of Hepburn and Tracy having an affair, not knowing that both preferred same sex dalliances.

You thought Liberace was straight? :blink:

Of course, he was my model for true manhood. And he was such a Saint, so devoted to his mother. Those pool parties with the naked young men were just like Michael Jackson`s romps in bed with little boys, totally innocent, LOL! By the way, i meant to say most women thought Liberace was straight, back then, guess they were in denial.

Why would Desi leave something so juicy for his kids to read? Have you read his autobiography LOL? Some of the things he said about their mother and him and their sex lives, not to mention his other dalliances, were pretty juicy. I don't think they'd bat an eye if they read their dad's journal and it said something like, "Went over to Lucy's today, Gary's out golfing, got me a piss of azz." **Use Desi's accent while reading that**.

Why would Desi leave something so juicy for his kids to read? Have you read his autobiography LOL? Some of the things he said about their mother and him and their sex lives, not to mention his other dalliances, were pretty juicy. I don't think they'd bat an eye if they read their dad's journal and it said something like, "Went over to Lucy's today, Gary's out golfing, got me a piss of azz." **Use Desi's accent while reading that**.

AND, if you recall, he sent the manuscript of his book to Lucy for her to edit out anything she wanted and both agreed that they wanted nothing that would hurt or embarrass their children in the book.

Archived