FAVORITE EPISODE FROM EACH OF HER SERIES?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Love Lucy... The Operetta

TLDCH..... Tallulah Dahling

The Lucy Show... Lucy at Marineland and Lucy and Phill Harris (I can't decide!)

Here's Lucy... Colorado episoedes...

Lucy Special... Lucy Calls the President (LOVE talking funny with no teeth)

Lucy Movie... Yours Mine and Whozits

Favorite Lucy Drinking Movie.... MAME.. Let's have a toast anyway Mrs. Upjohn

and speaking of drinking.... my roommate and I are developing a new drinking game.. anytime Sid Gould shows up.. shout SID GOULD and take a drink... 3 episodes later you're smashed!

You Bentley, you Woolcott, you LUSH!

OH! I need to add my favorite special and movie to mine like Irene Kampen Trip.

Special: What else but Lucy In London? But The Lucille Ball Comedy Hour with the Mr and Mrs TV segment is very close behind.

Movie: The Facts of Life. Only wish it was in color!

Well, if we're all adding movie and special, YOURS MINE AND HISSIN and a duo pack with the two specials you mentionned, it was a tie!

I Love Lucy - so hard to decide, so many excellent ones. Hmmm. At this time, I will say "Ricky Loses His Temper"

The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour - "Lucy Hunts Uranium" or "Lucy Makes Room For Danny"

The Lucy Show - "Lucy & Viv Install a Shower" or "Lucy Meets the Berles"

Here's Lucy - "Lucy Is N.G. as an R.N."

Life with Lucy - The Audrey Meadows one

I honestly don't see how you could ever just pick one ep from each series -- especially ILL! -- as the all-time favorite! And while I agree with many of your choices as "sole winner", to be honest I'll never get B's LWL choice of "Guard Goose" as favorite when for me it was the worst of the 13 (which to some, I know, isn't saying much but still! ;)).

Sorry fearless leader, gotta call's 'em like I sees 'em. :D

I honestly don't see how you could ever just pick one ep from each series -- especially ILL! -- as the all-time favorite! And while I agree with many of your choices as "sole winner", to be honest I'll never get B's LWL choice of "Guard Goose" as favorite when for me it was the worst of the 13 (which to some, I know, isn't saying much but still! ;)).

I would have to disagree. There are far worse episodes than "Guard Goose" such as the John Ritter one.

LOL!

By no means do I think "Guard Goose" is the best of the series, but it is a personal favourite. Personally, I think it is the funniest episiode (particularly for Gale). The best episode, IMO, is either "Mother of the Bride" or "Legal Eagle" but they're not my favourite.

Me too, i can't believe he puts that higher than the Meadows one.

I have so many favorites from I LOVE LUCY. I can't say one.

From THE LUCY-DESI COMEDY HOUR, I like "The Celebrity Next Door" best.

From THE LUCY SHOW, I think I like "Lucy and Viv Put Up A TV Antenna" best.

From HERE'S LUCY, I like "Lucy, The Fixer" best.

Haven't seen LIFE WITH LUCY.

I have so many favorites from I LOVE LUCY. I can't say one.

From THE LUCY-DESI COMEDY HOUR, I like "The Celebrity Next Door" best.

From THE LUCY SHOW, I think I like "Lucy and Viv Put Up A TV Antenna" best.

From HERE'S LUCY, I like "Lucy, The Fixer" best.

Haven't seen LIFE WITH LUCY.

Yes you can, if you have ten different ones, list them in no order.

Which one was that?

It was the unaired episode and probably the most emotional one: Curtis sells Lucy his share of the shop so he can retire. Lucy goes all-out for a solo-ownership celebration and winds up nearly broke. So she interviews candidates to take over Curtis's position before finally settling on Curtis—who found retirement less satisfying than he expected.

It was the unaired episode and probably the most emotional one: Curtis sells Lucy his share of the shop so he can retire. Lucy goes all-out for a solo-ownership celebration and winds up nearly broke. So she interviews candidates to take over Curtis's position before finally settling on Curtis—who found retirement less satisfying than he expected.

Oh yeah, i have that one. Any ep that made you care about the characters HAD to be better than the usual ones.

Archived