FAVORITE EPISODE FROM EACH OF HER SERIES?

Oh yeah, i have that one. Any ep that made you care about the characters HAD to be better than the usual ones.

You definitely do because I wouldn't have it without you. :lucy1:

This episode is on Youtube but in poor visual condition. I like it when Lucy's character and Gale's character have a sentimental moment on screen. This reminds me a bit of the episode "With Viv Who Needs An Enemy?" when Harry tells Lucy that Viv his new secretary is driving him up the wall with her efficency and doing alot of overtime. Harry tells Lucy you may be a lousy secretary but you're cheap.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Love Lucy: Lucy Tells the Truth (that's my usual answer, but Ricky Needs an Agent, Lucy Has Her Eyes Examined, and The Dancing Star all could qualify)

The Lucille Ball - Desi Arnaz Show: The Celebrity Next-Door

The Lucy Show: Lucy Teaches Ethel Merman to Sing

Here's Lucy: Ginger Rogers Comes to Tea

Life with Lucy: Lucy Gets Her Wires Crossed

I Love Lucy: Lucy Tells the Truth (that's my usual answer, but Ricky Needs an Agent, Lucy Has Her Eyes Examined, and The Dancing Star all could qualify)

The Lucille Ball - Desi Arnaz Show: The Celebrity Next-Door

The Lucy Show: Lucy Teaches Ethel Merman to Sing

Here's Lucy: Ginger Rogers Comes to Tea

Life with Lucy: Lucy Gets Her Wires Crossed

I just wonder how you EXPERTS can NOT name one of the more obvious ones like Chocolate factory or Vite meata . . . i admire it, but i am stunned by it, LOL!

I just wonder how you EXPERTS can NOT name one of the more obvious ones like Chocolate factory or Vite meata . . . i admire it, but i am stunned by it, LOL!

See those are CLASSICS, obvious favorites that are the best of the series. But with all of us its our personal favorite. The sentimental value of it to us. Whether you like it because of the jokes, the slapstick, the romance, musical number, guest star, etc. It's based on all of us individually and what we personally like. This post is perfect for Miki! Hahaha. :D

Revised! Haha.

I Love Lucy: The Saxophone (The Ballet, Lucy Tells The Truth, The Handcuffs)

LDCH: Lucy Takes a Cruise to Havana

The Lucy Show:

Danfield: The Loophole in the Lease or Shower

California: Lucy Dates Dean Martin or the season 6 Milton Berle episode.

Here's Lucy: Lucy is Really in a Pickle (NG ad RN, Wandering Mother, and Burton)

Life With Lucy: ......CLAUDE. :) HAHAHAHAHA.

Revised! Haha.

I Love Lucy: The Saxophone (The Ballet, Lucy Tells The Truth, The Handcuffs)

LDCH: Lucy Takes a Cruise to Havana

The Lucy Show:

Danfield: The Loophole in the Lease or Shower

California: Lucy Dates Dean Martin or the season 6 Milton Berle episode.

Here's Lucy: Lucy is Really in a Pickle (NG ad RN, Wandering Mother, and Burton)

Life With Lucy: ......CLAUDE. :) HAHAHAHAHA.

Hence the reason why it's so damn difficult to answer! LOL!

Yes you can, if you have ten different ones, list them in no order.

Okay, let's see...

"The Girls Want To Go To A Nightclub"

"Ricky And Fred Are TV Fans"

"Never Do Business With Friends"

"Lucy Is Envious"

"Ethel's Hometown"

"Lucy Gets In Pictures"

"The Star Upstairs"

"Lucy Gets A Paris Gown"

"Return Home From Europe"

"Off To Florida"

"Lucy Wants To Move To The Country"

"Lucy Raises Tulips"

As I look at the list now, I can tell you that my favorite is probably either "Ricky And Fred Are TV Fans", "The Star Upstairs", or "Off To Florida."

Okay, let's see...

"The Girls Want To Go To A Nightclub"

"Ricky And Fred Are TV Fans"

"Never Do Business With Friends"

"Lucy Is Envious"

"Ethel's Hometown"

"Lucy Gets In Pictures"

"The Star Upstairs"

"Lucy Gets A Paris Gown"

"Return Home From Europe"

"Off To Florida"

"Lucy Wants To Move To The Country"

"Lucy Raises Tulips"

As I look at the list now, I can tell you that my favorite is probably either "Ricky And Fred Are TV Fans", "The Star Upstairs", or "Off To Florida."

Well, i vote for The Star Upstairs, saw it last night and it's definitely a riot from start to finish.

I Love Lucy - L.A. At Last w/William Holden

Lucy-Desi Hour - The Celebrity Next Door w/Taluah Bankhead

The Lucy Show - (The Vivian Vance Years) - Lucy & Viv Install A Shower

The Lucy Show - (The California Years) - Lucy Dates Dean Martin

Here's Lucy - Lucy Meets the Burtons

Life With Lucy - Mother of the Bride w/Audrey Meadows

I Love Lucy - L.A. At Last w/William Holden

Lucy-Desi Hour - The Celebrity Next Door w/Taluah Bankhead

The Lucy Show - (The Vivian Vance Years) - Lucy & Viv Install A Shower

The Lucy Show - (The California Years) - Lucy Dates Dean Martin

Here's Lucy - Lucy Meets the Burtons

Life With Lucy - Mother of the Bride w/Audrey Meadows

If you had said Danny Thomas instead of Tallulah, you and i could be considered TWINS, LOL!

I always thought the Hollywood eps were the best, BUT, after watching all of them repeatedly recently, i have to say, it was HIT and MISS for all of them, some are gems like Holden and Cornel Wilde and Hollywood anniversary BUT some others are turkeys like Richard Widmark, Bullfight Dance and Dore Schary.

I always thought the Hollywood eps were the best, BUT, after watching all of them repeatedly recently, i have to say, it was HIT and MISS for all of them, some are gems like Holden and Cornel Wilde and Hollywood anniversary BUT some others are turkeys like Richard Widmark, Bullfight Dance and Dore Schary.

You don't like "The Tour"? I love that one!

Bullfight Dance might be the worst of the bunch. Good laughs during musical number but I don't know, never really was fond of it.

I just realized I forgot another one of my favorites. The Freezer! I cannot pick one single ILL episode.

Bullfight Dance might be the worst of the bunch. Good laughs during musical number but I don't know, never really was fond of it.

I just realized I forgot another one of my favorites. The Freezer! I cannot pick one single ILL episode.

For me of course, it's THE FUR COAT, the very first ep from season one that defines Lucy Ricardo, the series, their marriage, and that this show is on it's way to be the best Television show ever produced.

Bullfight Dance is such a curiosity. It is hilarious on paper, but it doesn't quite work out in the end.

It has some great laughs -- particularly the whole scene of Lucy writing "What It's Like To Be Married To Ricky Ricardo" ("by me!") and her "few descriptive passages", Lucy's rendition of "Let Me Go, Lover!", the Swanee River/Humoresque duet, "No castinettes?!", "Senorita with lumbago", "For once the bull will be full of Lucy!"... but there's just something missing.

How different Lucy history would have been if the bullfight number remained the finale of Lucy Is Envious as originally planned.

Bullfight Dance is such a curiosity. It is hilarious on paper, but it doesn't quite work out in the end.

It has some great laughs -- particularly the whole scene of Lucy writing "What It's Like To Be Married To Ricky Ricardo" ("by me!") and her "few descriptive passages", Lucy's rendition of "Let Me Go, Lover!", the Swanee River/Humoresque duet, "No castinettes?!", "Senorita with lumbago", "For once the bull will be full of Lucy!"... but there's just something missing.

How different Lucy history would have been if the bullfight number remained the finale of Lucy Is Envious as originally planned.

Perfectly stated. Everything was there for a great Lucy episode. Lucy getting her way into the show, a main plot of Lucy that works great every time. But like you said something is missing.

How would have history been different if it had been in Lucy Is Envious? I don't understand.

C O R R E C T on all counts.

Archived