I know the line but I forgot the episode - Help!

Are you like me and whilst going by your daily chores you think about funny Lucy lines but cannot for the life of you remember what episode it was from? Well, here is the thread to help out!

First help me out question: Which ILL episode has Lucy done something wrong and trying to think of a story to cover herself and whilst the other person (I can't remember who) is relaying the story to Lucy they are getting the information wrong and Lucy is going "Ok......GOOD GOOD......." - as though she's agreeing with what they are saying even though she knows they are wrong but what they are saying makes the story sound even better! - I hope that makes sense! It might have happened in a few I Love Lucy episodes but I can picture Lucy going "Ok.....GOOD!

Are you like me and whilst going by your daily chores you think about funny Lucy lines but cannot for the life of you remember what episode it was from? Well, here is the thread to help out!

First help me out question: Which ILL episode has Lucy done something wrong and trying to think of a story to cover herself and whilst the other person (I can't remember who) is relaying the story to Lucy they are getting the information wrong and Lucy is going "Ok......GOOD GOOD......." - as though she's agreeing with what they are saying even though she knows they are wrong but what they are saying makes the story sound even better! - I hope that makes sense! It might have happened in a few I Love Lucy episodes but I can picture Lucy going "Ok.....GOOD!

That sounds like the one episode where Ricky has put Lucy on some kind of budget and she starts buying groceries for the whole neighborhood. Ricky thinks she's invested in the stockmarket because he finds the note "Buy Can All Pet" for Mrs. Trumbull's cat. I don't recall the name of the episode either. lol

Archived