Barbara Pepper

• 2 weeks later...

How about this one?

"Doris and Elizabeth Taylor Are Reducing Farm Roomies"

Tired of Fred's cracks, Doris Ziffel decides to get herself in shape at a spa outside Danfield, NY and discovers her roommate is Elizabeth Taylor.  Liz takes Doris under her wing and performs a complete make over.  When Fred Ziffel and Richard Burton come to retrieve their wives, they can't tell one from another!  Complicating the confusion even further is Elvia Allman in a new hat.

My favorite scene was when Doris tried on Liz's jewels and when surprised by Richard Burton goosing her, he thought she was Liz, she tossed the jewels out the hospital window.  Eb happened to be walking outside and was mauled by the giant emerald necklace that gave him a concussion that suddenly made him smart.  Mr Haney offered Eb ten bucks for the necklace, but Hank Kimble who cross dressed on weekends offered him twenty.  OK, SO I'M NOT AS GOOD AS YOU NEIL, SORRY!

My favorite scene was when Doris tried on Liz's jewels and when surprised by Richard Burton goosing her, he thought she was Liz, she tossed the jewels out the hospital window.  Eb happened to be walking outside and was mauled by the giant emerald necklace that gave him a concussion that suddenly made him smart.  Mr Haney offered Eb ten bucks for the necklace, but Hank Kimble who cross dressed on weekends offered him twenty.  OK, SO I'M NOT AS GOOD AS YOU NEIL, SORRY!

You're doing FINE!

• 1 year later...

Archived