"The Lounge Louvre" Lucy Artwork By Fans

PuttyNose

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The show features mostly then-current CBS stars. Fred Gwynne has a cameo as Herman Munster!

O I C , was only joking about Tina, loved her on Gilligan's Island. Speaking of Herman Munster, saw him a few days ago when i showed my boyfriend the movie Pet Semetary where Hermie has a very prominent part. What was the drama movie where the critics heaped praise on that actor's thespian skills? He played the best friend or maybe even boyfriend of a mobster and was going to jail for many years, the other actor was Bob Hopkins.

Dang! Just catching up with posts having just returned home from the homeland and missed this one earlier and now the pic doesn't show up. Lamarr, can you repost?? Thanks! :D

I don't know why it's not coming up, I keep checking the link and all,

well..while I get that one,m I'll share another that I really felt connected to when doing it.

It was an embrace of the early years again.

newlucy.jpg

I don't know why it's not coming up, I keep checking the link and all,

well..while I get that one,m I'll share another that I really felt connected to when doing it.

It was an embrace of the early years again.

newlucy.jpg

Just beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ------------------------teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee------------------fullllllllllllllllllllllllll!

Just beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ------------------------teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee------------------fullllllllllllllllllllllllll!

wow, my best critique ever from my Claudey!

Thanks so much. This was the most time consuming piece Ive ever done.

The flow was easy but it was very very very hard to do in the 1st and 2nd drafts. Its NO WAY NEAR DONE- but

the hardest parts are over- they were fun, but thank God they're over lol

My dream is to have a good career in the art world or show biz

wow, my best critique ever from my Claudey!

Thanks so much. This was the most time consuming piece Ive ever done.

The flow was easy but it was very very very hard to do in the 1st and 2nd drafts. Its NO WAY NEAR DONE- but

the hardest parts are over- they were fun, but thank God they're over lol

My dream is to have a good career in the art world or show biz

Now bubbela, you know very well that i LOVE A L L your beautiful Lucy work, HOWEVER, you also know that i just hate it when you pile on the wrinkles, i know you're going for realism, she had them taken off because she wanted to keep working. Like your bottom avatar, i love your Lucy Zsa Zsa on the left all the way to all the other Lucys, BUT, i do not care for the Lucy Baby Jane at the bottom right. I know also that Lucy caricatures are SUPPOSED to BE like that, i just don't care for my Lucy as old and wrinkled and neither did she, sorry babe, that's just the way i am, as her all time biggest fan.

I know, it looks so friggin R E A L and stunning is the word, especially her beautiful blue eyes, even the ahir, every strand perfect!

"ice queen"

C'MON LUCY ARTISTS :) WHERE ARE YOU? Id love to see all of the other awesome artist come in and join in

then we can post it on the lucy art blog lol

380875_166190686820243_100002879378676_225242_1187951608_n.jpg

Dang! Just catching up with posts having just returned home from the homeland and missed this one earlier and now the pic doesn't show up. Lamarr, can you repost?? Thanks! :D

Nooo proooblemooo :) You know, I've been sharing my art for what? a decade?? lol since the Lucytalk days lol

I always want to feel connected and apart of some kind of Lucy family and I do here. Always.

IF I e ver get a viewing with nothing but Lucy work, then all of you all get a ticket!!! lol

mrs.ricardo1a_copy.jpg

Nooo proooblemooo :) You know, I've been sharing my art for what? a decade?? lol since the Lucytalk days lol

I always want to feel connected and apart of some kind of Lucy family and I do here. Always.

IF I e ver get a viewing with nothing but Lucy work, then all of you all get a ticket!!! lol

mrs.ricardo1a_copy.jpg

Another great rendering along with The Black Wig! Amazing!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

VERY NICE, LaMarr - do you sell your renderings on e-Bay? If so, let us know so we can see what they are selling for...thanks, JK

Hey there- No, I don't put my work up on ebay at the moment, but who knows.

I have an online store but it's being redone- so I usually just give who ever likes them the opportunity to contact me

The originals usually go for 50 60 bucks- and the copies- maybe 25 or so on the site depending on the size and shipping n all.

Ebay has been having a Lucy-Right Side of the Brain- activity going on lately

A lot of art is being placed on there that Im wild about but can't always afford at that time ya kno.

But I have a feeling more Lucy art is coming in all directions, I can't wait! :)

never%20had%20a%20Ball%20like%20me.jpg?w=61145fa5

Archived