"The Lounge Louvre" Lucy Artwork By Fans

PuttyNose

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Lam, these latest shots of Lucy are just incredible, simply stunning, some of your best work indeed!

Thanks so much! I've gotten to know a lot of other artists from all over the world with the blog-many

have shared many many techniques and insight in art that takes my breath away-Theyve shared and Ive practiced

some of them and have been inspired by others, and theres no other face to experiment with other than our LUCY

I think Lucy's face is synonymous with Art.

*If only we could have gotten some words from her make up men.

Irma gives a little on the direction of her hair. It was a defining moment when she said Lucys color in many of TLS years

were apricot, and not the same vibrant pinkish orange hair as in the Ricardo years.*

Heres a new piece-Hope you like this one. Its a long way from what you detested way back when lolol Lovingly I might add! :)

I think people, Especially the artistic- with a little bit of inspiration, direction and artist camaraderie, can continue to advance into

their gift/talent to that point where they become comfortable to try new fun exciting things, but that takes a lot of patience, and genuine compassion on both sides of the spectrum.

Im thankful for the continued experience & the way that I am. Im grateful...and VERY GRATEFUL to God

tumblr_m916mhShR41qiopcto1_500.jpg

Your art is outstanding. I know if Lucy was here, she would love your interpretations of her. Hell! She'd probably use one of your caricatures for one of her shows!

Aww how you do go on! lol

I just love the ladies face. I remember I was watching TV and Lucy was on, I JUMPED from my little

day bed lol and ran up to the TV, I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND how her lashes were so long,

how her mouth was so rubbery, but how it seemed to change lolol whenever in the light, they would become a different shape lol

Those same big bow lips became this shiny incompletion lol I dunno lol She's always been a favorite,

but I think, the image of Lucy was great, and her BW image is fun, but she DESERVES to be seen in a GLAMAZON way, especially in art

Aww how you do go on! lol

I just love the ladies face. I remember I was watching TV and Lucy was on, I JUMPED from my little

day bed lol and ran up to the TV, I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND how her lashes were so long,

how her mouth was so rubbery, but how it seemed to change lolol whenever in the light, they would become a different shape lol

Those same big bow lips became this shiny incompletion lol I dunno lol She's always been a favorite,

but I think, the image of Lucy was great, and her BW image is fun, but she DESERVES to be seen in a GLAMAZON way, especially in art

Of course I do and I will continue to! You deserve all the compliments in the world! You have talent sir! I've seen many, many artists work with Lucy's beauty and don't get me wrong so many I see are so beautifully done and so great! But really, you are one of THE best. Well the best in my book and I'm sure many agree.

I feel the same way! I just wish I could draw the way I wish! :lucydisgust:

How can one woman be so beautiful but yet have such a remarkable rubber comedic face?

Thank you so much!

Ill focus on being one OF THE Best, and there are A LOTTA BESTS out there, of course I learn from the best.

One of the best in my book, is Our very own, the great Rick Carl

who has just done a remarkable piece on Marilyn, I wish hed come back with some Lucy and shut the entire blog down with

his talent. I want so badly to show his work, but with so many projects hes told me he cant put his work on there but one day,

when everything clears, we will have a Rick day! lol A lot of others have captured Lucy, but haven't been acknowledged as long as others

, but there are thousands of artists out there that will blow your mind.

Some are our friends on FB too :)

Heres a unique one lol

304663_277756718996972_1806574824_n.jpg

I didnt mean for her mouth to come out like Chelly Duvall or someone lol but hey, l ets go with it lol

Thank you so much!

Ill focus on being one OF THE Best, and there are A LOTTA BESTS out there, of course I learn from the best.

One of the best in my book, is Our very own, the great Rick Carl

who has just done a remarkable piece on Marilyn, I wish hed come back with some Lucy and shut the entire blog down with

his talent. I want so badly to show his work, but with so many projects hes told me he cant put his work on there but one day,

when everything clears, we will have a Rick day! lol A lot of others have captured Lucy, but haven't been acknowledged as long as others

since their work go out of the Lucy world, but there are thousands of artists out there that will blow your mind.

Some are our friends on FB too :)

Heres a unique one lol

304663_277756718996972_1806574824_n.jpg

I didnt mean for her mouth to come out like Chelly Duvall or someone lol but hey, l ets go with it lol

I love Lucy art, I've seen many great works of art of her. I add random Lucy artists on FB or just look it up on Google or Bing. Haha.

But there is just something so amazing about your art. You just capture Lucy's true beauty, actually not only Lucy. ANYONE YOU DRAW really. Haha.

And yes! Omg Mr Carl's work is phenomenal! I love his art! Another one of the greatest Lucy artists.

I have to borrow Annaleigh's adjective here :) -- your artwork is outstanding. And not just your Lucy pics; you drew one of Doris Singleton earlier this year that captured her sparkle, & the stick figures of Lucy & Ethel from TLS are darling.

The drawing above of Lucy from May that Sydney posted is one of my favorites, too. I love that when you scroll back & forth between it & the mini version of it in your signature line that just shows her eyes they are both so different, even though they're from the same drawing. Something about seeing just the eyes & all that glorious red hair in the mini version --it really draws me in & I study it whenever I see it. So well done!

Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us. :lucy1:

I have to borrow Annaleigh's adjective here :) -- your artwork is outstanding. And not just your Lucy pics; you drew one of Doris Singleton earlier this year that captured her sparkle, & the stick figures of Lucy & Ethel from TLS are darling.

The drawing above of Lucy from May that Sydney posted is one of my favorites, too. I love that when you scroll back & forth between it & the mini version of it in your signature line that just shows her eyes they are both so different, even though they're from the same drawing. Something about seeing just the eyes & all that glorious red hair in the mini version --it really draws me in & I study it whenever I see it. So well done!

Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us. :lucy1:

Wow, I really cant say thanks enough. Glad you all enjoy them, and that the passion and enjoyment I have in doing them, comes across.

Thanks so much! I've gotten to know a lot of other artists from all over the world with the blog-many

have shared many many techniques and insight in art that takes my breath away-Theyve shared and Ive practiced

some of them and have been inspired by others, and theres no other face to experiment with other than our LUCY

I think Lucy's face is synonymous with Art.

*If only we could have gotten some words from her make up men.

Irma gives a little on the direction of her hair. It was a defining moment when she said Lucys color in many of TLS years

were apricot, and not the same vibrant pinkish orange hair as in the Ricardo years.*

Heres a new piece-Hope you like this one. Its a long way from what you detested way back when lolol Lovingly I might add! :)

I think people, Especially the artistic- with a little bit of inspiration, direction and artist camaraderie, can continue to advance into

their gift/talent to that point where they become comfortable to try new fun exciting things, but that takes a lot of patience, and genuine compassion on both sides of the spectrum.

Im thankful for the continued experience & the way that I am. Im grateful...and VERY GRATEFUL to God

tumblr_m916mhShR41qiopcto1_500.jpg

Geez, you and Ric are so great at this, ever think of teaching? These shown lately are just mind blowing, incredibly beautiful indeed.

Geez, you and Ric are so great at this, ever think of teaching? These shown lately are just mind blowing, incredibly beautiful indeed.

I dont know about teaching anything lol.

I think the Lucy face should be studied though lol I mean, we have the term "Bette Davis eyes" right?

whatever lol

Thanks for the kind words though, I enjoy doing them.

I dont know about teaching anything lol.

I think the Lucy face should be studied though lol I mean, we have the term "Bette Davis eyes" right?

whatever lol

Thanks for the kind words though, I enjoy doing them.

They're just so spot on and so beautiful in every detail, mesmerizing actually. Bette might have had the eyes but Lucy had everything. :peachonthebeach::professor::lucydesi::lucy2::gasp: O M G , i see Brock introduced one of the ogre, :gary: so now we have Lucy supplying the GOOD and gary giving us the BAD and the UGLY.

They're just so spot on and so beautiful in every detail, mesmerizing actually. Bette might have had the eyes but Lucy had everything.

and to that I say thank you! lol AND YES SHE DID, shes even implanted into our memory banks! in color too!! Prove it you say? Look here!

tumblr_m96rvkAsWx1qiopcto1_500.jpg

Archived