Amy Arnaz

Happy Friday Morning Friends-- Gosh! Thank you for the love & support I just read. Much appreciated. Desi took me to the clinic yesterday for an infusion and whilst I was infusing he went out for lunch with his childhood friend, Billy Hinsche. It has been extremely HOT here in So. NV and the Filipino restaurant they went to had no AC! Just a big fan that didn't cool the restaurant off. Desi was hot but Billy wasn't -- claiming "these are my people. We like fans." Here's a photo Billy posted on FB yesterday.

I don't have much of a health update except that my doctor said I'm improving but it's going to take more time. Darn it! I'm ready to have my life back...

xoxo Amy

HEY, the KEY here is you are getting better, albeit slowly, YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS, all my love, Claude.

Happy Friday Morning Friends-- Gosh! Thank you for the love & support I just read. Much appreciated. Desi took me to the clinic yesterday for an infusion and whilst I was infusing he went out for lunch with his childhood friend, Billy Hinsche. It has been extremely HOT here in So. NV and the Filipino restaurant they went to had no AC! Just a big fan that didn't cool the restaurant off. Desi was hot but Billy wasn't -- claiming "these are my people. We like fans." Here's a photo Billy posted on FB yesterday.

I don't have much of a health update except that my doctor said I'm improving but it's going to take more time. Darn it! I'm ready to have my life back...

xoxo Amy

That's a wonderful photo, Amy! Thanks for sharing it. I saw Billy -- along with Ricci -- when they appeared in Gatineau, Quebec around 2004 and they were both a lot of fun. I'm so glad to hear you're improving! My very best to you both.

xoxo Amy

Wonderful photo and wonderful news! It can only go up from here! Much love and the best wishes for you and Desi! :D

xoxo Amy

Next year, during LucyFest, we would love to have you and Desi back here in Jamestown to share some 'stories' of how you have beat this darn thing....

Even amongst all this tragedy, funny things happen; my husband was a retired police officer and some of the funniest things happened to him while he was performing his duties over the 30 years! Be sure and write those funny things down as they happen; so, you can share them with us next August. If you can laugh a good 'belly laugh', it cures more than that awful stuff they are pumping into you.

We're all praying that you'll come back to the Lounge....soon and say you will be joining us. Good things appear to be happening in Jamestown if Lucille's wish for a Comedy Hall of Fame continues to be as successful as this week-end.

Keep on keeping on....we're ALL praying the worst is over.... Fondly, Joyce Kellogg

xoxo Amy

Wonderful photo- Sending my love and prayers! -Justin

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Dear Amy Arnaz, I am Taylor's friend who's mom had the brain cancer..She also had seizures. That's how we knew she had something wrong. It was a long road, and she couldn't drive for a year. I am still praying for you..and that we haven't' heard from you in so long worries us. Prayers helped my mom in this battle, and I know they will help you too. She did have to learn to do a couple things over again.. and still has problems remembering to turn the lights off.. but that's no biggie. 

Take care, God bless you, and until we talk again, may he keep you in his loving embrace and heal you.

Joanie AKA Gypsy

Dear Amy Arnaz, I am Taylor's friend who's mom had the brain cancer..She also had seizures. That's how we knew she had something wrong. It was a long road, and she couldn't drive for a year. I am still praying for you..and that we haven't' heard from you in so long worries us. Prayers helped my mom in this battle, and I know they will help you too. She did have to learn to do a couple things over again.. and still has problems remembering to turn the lights off.. but that's no biggie. 

Take care, God bless you, and until we talk again, may he keep you in his loving embrace and heal you.

Joanie AKA Gypsy

That was very nice, add us to the group who are very concerned about her.  Wish we'd get some news.

Archived