"Lucy and Mr. Mooney Are Trapped in a Copper Mine"

Neil

Since they're all out safely, I feel this joke is safe to crack.

I'm just glad the miner's rescue didn't turn out like the ending of "Locked in Vault" with Chilean "Lucretia Carmucci" trapping them again while demonstrating to Larry MacAdoo!

Since they're all out safely, I feel this joke is safe to crack.

I'm just glad the miner's rescue didn't turn out like the ending of "Locked in Vault" with Chilean "Lucretia Carmucci" trapping them again while demonstrating to Larry MacAdoo!

LOL! Yeah, well, good thing it did not happen to Mr Mooney, he was too fat to fit in that tiny elevator to the top. Of course, eating nothing but uncooked noodles for sixty plus days might have made him thinner.

Not to be a nitpicker but those actually looked like shells. lolz. i don't know if they have "shell" macaroni in Canada but here's a pic.

400_F_1744619_uhEWoT11gqrsYqVI6GYMAxcHaF2CVI.jpg

OK I'm going now. :D

Of course they do, been eatin 'em my whole life. Almost everything that's available in the good ole USA is also here in your neighbor's super markets.

Me being the big Italian that I am, hates stuffed shells and stuffed rigatoni because when the ricotta cheese leaks out and mixes in with the sauce it gets all soupy and looks SO disgusting. I know it tastes good but it still looks very un-appetizing. Although it never happens while eating my aunt's homemade manicotti.

Yeah we're getting a bit off topic here.

Me being the big Italian that I am, hates stuffed shells and stuffed rigatoni because when the ricotta cheese leaks out and mixes in with the sauce it gets all soupy and looks SO disgusting. I know it tastes good but it still looks very un-appetizing. Although it never happens while eating my aunt's homemade manicotti.

Yeah we're getting a bit off topic here.

In the words of Joy Behar, SO WHAT, WHO CARES if we are off topic, there's no laws about that in the books are there? LOL! What i dun't understand is how one could stuff those tiny little shells with anything? You must be talking about humongous ones, right?

Archived