I Love Lucy The Musical

Dizzy4Arnaz

I am super excited since I learned that the ILL musical is coming to Texas next year.It is like a dream

come true!! It also falls on our wedding anniversary wknd so it's a date!!! :HALKING: Has anyone seen

this show here?

If you mean I Love Lucy Live on Stage, it ain't a musical honey! Don't get your hopes up! (in more ways than one! ;) )

It is ILL: Live on Stage, not ILL The Musical, their site shows that performance at "Bass Performance Hall" on their tour schedule.

Thanks for the clearing up: having seen it, I know it's not a musical per se and don't want anyone here going in expecting something they're not gonna get and being vastly disappointed. :lucyhmm:

Thanks for the clearing up: having seen it, I know it's not a musical per se and don't want anyone here going in expecting something they're not gonna get and being vastly disappointed. :lucyhmm:

Karen will never be disappointed in anything that even mentions her beloved DESI.

I have never experienced anything Lucy related so close;everything is either in Jamestown or California. The reviews look good and Claude there is not going to be another Desi or Lucy.

I'm in the same situation. I would go just for the experience of seeing something Lucy-related.

Lucy related too; we have a winery that has a once a year event in which they re-create Lucy's stomping grape episode. As I understand, people dress like Lucy and you get to stomp away.

But do you have to get in a fight with whoever is in the tub of grapes with you?

Archived