My New Lucy Archive Blog

tropicjeff

I was looking through my years of Lucy clippings and thought other folks might enjoy seeing them. There are a lot of Lucy related blogs out there, but maybe this one will be a bit different in that it might showcase things that might not be readily available.

For the first blog I pulled out a newspaper article celebrating the 1976 show "Lucy: The First 25 Years." I was 13 at the time!

Hope you enjoy it and check back from time to time as I add things to it.

www.LucyArchives.Blogspot.com

Enjoy!

I was looking through my years of Lucy clippings and thought other folks might enjoy seeing them. There are a lot of Lucy related blogs out there, but maybe this one will be a bit different in that it might showcase things that might not be readily available.

For the first blog I pulled out a newspaper article celebrating the 1976 show "Lucy: The First 25 Years." I was 13 at the time!

Hope you enjoy it and check back from time to time as I add things to it.

www.LucyArchives.Blogspot.com

Enjoy!

What a great idea! I look forward to checking back often to your blog!

I love it. I love the candid shot of the family (Lucy, Desi and Lucie) from the late 70s or 80s. It is great to see all three having so much fun and being so close together. I love the 25 anniversary clipping but i cannot read the other one.

Can't wait for more.

Just posted a couple of fun Lucy ads. Did you know that Lucy didn't only fall in love with Desi and Gary? She fell in love with an encyclopaedia! www.lucyarchives.blogspot.com.

Glad I can share this with you via my blog.

Will, sorry you can't see the second post. Did you try zooming in your computer screen? I can read the print well on my computer.

Archived