Viv Passes a Bad Check

RodMcK1

IT CAME BACK???????

Maybe HE forged her name knowing it'd bounce, the cad!! :D

In all seriousness however, whilst I find these items kinda "cool" too, I do kind of wish they'd never see the light of day to the general public, I mean this hardly puts either one of them in a good light and what business do we have learning -- even all these years later -- that they endured this "hiccup"....seems a bit smarmy to me.

I didn't know they had a place in the Palisades!! Viv surely must have loved living near the water, what with this revelation and the fact she spent her last days in the beyond beautiful "shadow" of San Francisco in tony Tiburon. :D

In all seriousness however, whilst I find these items kinda "cool" too, I do kind of wish they'd never see the light of day to the general public, I mean this hardly puts either one of them in a good light and what business do we have learning -- even all these years later -- that they endured this "hiccup"....seems a bit smarmy to me.

I didn't know they had a place in the Palisades!! Viv surely must have loved living near the water, what with this revelation and the fact she spent her last days in the beyond beautiful "shadow" of San Francisco in tony Tiburon. :D

Thought she lived in Long Beach at the end, is that the same place?

Thought she lived in Long Beach at the end, is that the same place?

No, they're hundreds of miles apart: I believe she lived in either Tiburon or Belvedere, which are in Marin County, just over the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco; Pacific Palisades is a beach community here in LA, between Santa Monica and Malibu, just off the Pacific Coast Highway.

Long Beach is another "beach city", between downtown LA and further south, San Diego.

More reasons I LOVE being born in, grew up in and living in CALIFORNIA!!! :D

No, they're hundreds of miles apart: I believe she lived in either Tiburon or Belvedere, which are in Marin County, just over the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco; Pacific Palisades is a beach community here in LA, between Santa Monica and Malibu, just off the Pacific Coast Highway.

Long Beach is another "beach city", between downtown LA and further south, San Diego.

More reasons I LOVE being born in, grew up in and living in CALIFORNIA!!! :D

But I thought Lucy and Mary Wickes drove to near San Diego to see her the final time when she was ill.

I feel the same way, I'm a little uncomfortable with checks being marketed and most especially NSF ones. I know Viv can't be embarassed by this now but I kind sad about it nevertheless. Fortunately we know it wasn't a case of being dead broke since it wasn't long after the ILL run ended but just not watching the checkbook too carefully I guess.

I feel the same way, I'm a little uncomfortable with checks being marketed and most especially NSF ones. I know Viv can't be embarassed by this now but I kind sad about it nevertheless. Fortunately we know it wasn't a case of being dead broke since it wasn't long after the ILL run ended but just not watching the checkbook too carefully I guess.

I'd prefer to blame Ogre --er, Ober! :vanda:

Archived