Between I Love Lucy, The Lucy Show and Here's Lucy

Only I Love Lucy episode I've seen that I think was a little weak was:

The Ricardos Dedicate a Statue, I think it was called? I don't know, I just thought it was a little weak. :(

I haven't seen any of Life with Lucy or The Lucy Show, though. The few I've seen of Here's Lucy, I honestly don't remember exactly what happened in them. :P

You are basically a Lucy virgin! ;) Just kidding!

Get watching the other series! There is so much more to Miss Ball than I Love Lucy.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only I Love Lucy episode I've seen that I think was a little weak was:

The Ricardos Dedicate a Statue, I think it was called? I don't know, I just thought it was a little weak. :(

I haven't seen any of Life with Lucy or The Lucy Show, though. The few I've seen of Here's Lucy, I honestly don't remember exactly what happened in them. :P

Welcome aboard, Jan! Lots of friendly folks here.... May I say how it tickles me that someone of your "tender years" not only knows who Lucy is but that she's one of your favorites!! 

At this point in time, there are, fortunately, many avenues in which you can explore and acquire material on Our Miss Ball, be it books, magazine articles, photos and now nearly completely, almost all of her television shows & specials and many of her more mid- to late-career film appearances, and even some of the earliest/rarest can be found with a little luck and often lots of digging!

Let us "old timers" here know if there's anything in particular you're looking for and having a hard time and where you might be able to find it.... There's a lot of folks "in the know" (and if they don't have the know-how, they have the name! ;)) that if not regulars here pop in every so often.

Have fun! :lucyhehe:

This is honestly the best place to be if you truly love Miss Ball. We all have something to give whether facts, chronology, beauty facts, or even jewelry. Facts on the best books, movies, shows, collectors, everything.

I am truly thankful for everyone on this site. The amount of info I have received is thanks to everyone here and it makes you hungry for more of everything on our queen. So welcome to our family, doll! :D

Thanks for the welcomes! :).

JoeySoCal- I know, it's rather funny. :). I told a friend about a Lucy episode I'd been watching, and she's like, "Who's that?"   :MrsRichardCarlson:   :)

I've only been here a day, and I already love the forum! :)  I actually have seen The Long, Long Trailer, as well as Forever, Darling, but I'm going to look for Stage Door and Yours, Mine, and Ours. :)

Archived