Top 10 The Lucy Show episodes from each season

http://jacksonupperco.com/2013/10/22/the-ten-best-the-lucy-show-episodes-of-season-one/

I just realized that our own Upperco made these lists. So far we're only up to 4. 

For season 1, I agree with most of the episodes, and almost all the honorable mentions would've gone in my top 10 list. Had no idea they only intended to make just one season. I guess it was the ratings. I would've put the Boat episodes as the best episode of season 1, but Antenna is an excellent choice. 

Season 2, thank you for putting Kiddie Parties as the first one on the list! :D Lucy Takes a Job at the Bank wasn't one of my favorites though, but Mr. Mooney falling through the trap door was great. Lucy Goes to Art Class should've been on the list, mainly for Lucy's "apple" pie, and when she was Mona Lucy. :D Why did Lucy hate the script for the baking contest episode? Seemed like typical Lucy to me--frosting the pan pretending it was a cake. And you can totally tell the cake that falls was a rubber inflatable cake. 

Season 3, I agree with some of the episodes. Wasn't a fan of Lucy Makes a Pinch or Lucy and the Countess or My Fair Lucy. But I appreciate them for what they are. I think most of the honorable mentions would've gone on my list. Lucy and the Bank Robbery was very funny, especially Viv's reaction to all the money in the mattress. 

Season 4, Agree with some of the episodes, like Lucy and Joan, Horse Guest, Soap Opera, Dean Martin and Bags a Bargain. I would've added Marineland on there but Lucy trying to retrieve the ball herself, ending up in the pool, could've been avoided if she had just found one of the park employees to retrieve it. But it's Lucy we're talking about. Maybe it was such a hot day she just didn't care and wanted to cool off. I would not have worn a pantsuit to a park especially in the summer in Los Angeles! I also would've added Lucy the Robot to that list. 

Yes, that's me!  :D I'm working my way through my sitcom collection chronologically by debut year. I've already covered I Love Lucy and The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour. Plus The Honeymooners, Our Miss Brooks, and The Dick Van Dyke Show. Next up is Bewitched. Here's Lucy will pop up in late Spring. 

Yes, that's me!  :D I'm working my way through my sitcom collection chronologically by debut year. I've already covered I Love Lucy and The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour. Plus The Honeymooners, Our Miss Brooks, and The Dick Van Dyke Show. Next up is Bewitched. Here's Lucy will pop up in late Spring. 

How do we get to your blog again?

Archived