Best and worst Lucy book

Annaleigh

Well, I know its probably cheating, but somebody went and uploaded all the images online! So I went and saved them onto my device, printed them out, and laminated the dolls. Yeah, it isn't the real book, but still........cheaper, anyways! ;)

The artist in residence here might object to this. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I know its probably cheating, but somebody went and uploaded all the images online! So I went and saved them onto my device, printed them out, and laminated the dolls. Yeah, it isn't the real book, but still........cheaper, anyways! ;)

Why would any one copy an entire book, cover to cover and put it online? Im not the artist, but as an artist, that seems like a totally inconsiderate thing to do, besides being illegal. 

The artist and authors really need our support in pushing these types of artistic ventures- They also put a lot of hard work into it, and it shouldn't be disregarded. Its under 15 dollars and its a REALLY GOOD BOOK. If you want one. let me know, and my friends and I will purchase you one and have it shipped to you via amazon. Its really worth having as a book. You should tell the person who uploaded them that, although he had good intentions to share, its not in every ones best interests to do that, and he should taken them down. 

If you are interested in the offer to get the book, you can message me here or on Facebook Facebook.com/thelucyartblog 

We've all stolen stories from various Lucy books, some of us have received copies of copywrited material and sent them to others.  I say as long as one is not making money from this but merely promoting the product, that's fine, not the whole thing of course.  And also, if they would put out all these things legitimately and we could buy them, we wouldn't have to resort to that anyway.

We've all stolen stories from various Lucy books, some of us have received copies of copywrited material and sent them to others.  I say as long as one is not making money from this but merely promoting the product, that's fine, not the whole thing of course.  And also, if they would put out all these things legitimately and we could buy them, we wouldn't have to resort to that anyway.

I agree. But not the whole thing. page to page. Its not what you do but how you do it

Isn't it from Seesaw? I hear it a lot on bwasy radio.

Yes, "It's Not Where You Start - It's Where You Finish" was Tommy Tune's big number in Seesaw written by Cy Coleman and Dorothy Fields. It was a staple of Shirley MacLaine's act and she had starred in the non-musical film Two For the Seesaw (which was too expensive in Lucy Carmichael's opinion).

Yes, "It's Not Where You Start - It's Where You Finish" was Tommy Tune's big number in Seesaw written by Cy Coleman and Dorothy Fields. 

Wow all this time and I promise, I never knew that. Thanks for sharing. I would have loved to see a performance of that!!

Archived