THE LIST: "The Lucy Show" Season 2

THE WINNER IS ...

Lucy's College Reunion

Huh?  Well, why not?

Season 2 is the most consistent of all 6 with mostly solid 3-star episodes (our of 4) with the occasion 2 or 2 1/2-star and many 4-star, although I wouldn't classify "College Reunion" as one of them.  But no episode is truly BAD. Even the weak ones have their moments.

I can't pick a favorite but Bank Vault 2, Baking Contest, Florence Nightengale, Symphony, Bank Vault 1, Chris Goes Steady, Gets a Job in Bank, Meets a Millionaire (and I"m sure I'm leaving one or two out) are all enjoyable.

Huh?  Well, why not?

Season 2 is the most consistent of all 6 with mostly solid 3-star episodes (our of 4) with the occasion 2 or 2 1/2-star and many 4-star, although I wouldn't classify "College Reunion" as one of them.  But no episode is truly BAD. Even the weak ones have their moments.

I can't pick a favorite but Bank Vault 2, Baking Contest, Florence Nightengale, Symphony, Bank Vault 1, Chris Goes Steady, Gets a Job in Bank, Meets a Millionaire (and I"m sure I'm leaving one or two out) are all enjoyable.

Wow... I really disagree with Season Two being the most consistent. In fact, I find it the least consistent of this series. It's far from the worst -- but there's such fluctuation in episodic quality. Not between great and awful, but between great and painfully blah. So many episodes, and I think this speaks to the burning out of Madelyn & the Bobs, just fail to leave me with a major impression. I think the first half of the season plays better than the second, and I like most of the installments you mentioned above, but for laughs... consistent is one of the last words I'd use for Season Two (though I'd take it over Seasons Four and Five any day)! However, I've gathered on past threads that my lack of favor for Season Two may put me in the minority. Especially since, I prefer Season Three, which certainly has more definite misses, but is never blah, and I think, makes me laugh more often. 

THE WINNER IS ...

Lucy's College Reunion

Harrison, did you change your mind? I personally prefer "Lucy's College Reunion" for its uniqueness, but I thought you picked "Lucy Is Her Own Lawyer" at first. 

Archived