Looking Into Lucys Passing from The Drs

Not necessarily-if some one notices symptoms and then get checked out by a doctor, maybe they could be made aware of  some medicines or preventive health tips - I dunno, I think awareness is good at any stage for a lot of different reasons.  

Evidently you think Im posting this to win  something- i could care less about winning  lolol I put this up just to have as information and awareness- thats all- I don't really care if you think its unnecessary to know or not- my concern is towards the people affected by this health issue- every one is different, and some people like to know- don't knock it or dismiss it as a won argument just because you aint gonna get checked out lol It has nothing to do with that- its simply about awareness. 

But that's what I'm saying, who the hell has their aorta checked out?  Anyhoo, go on to blood pressure, the silent killer, which Lucy had and that one, I know for sure, suffering from it myself that THERE ARE NO SYMPTOMS.  And relax, we're talking Lucy here, not curing cancer. :D

now you are so right about that. Every time I go into the doctors, they ask if I have high blood pressure, because its always up.

They tell me to monitor it and go on, but you are soooo right about that. 

lol and why do you think I need to relax? lmbo.  Im not upset lol and I wasn't upset when I wrote that   :) don't misinterpret my tone buddy, its not meant to come off as mean :) 

when I say I don't care, Im not dismissing your feelings or saying that I don't care about you- Im saying it in a place of realizing or focusing on what really matters and not opinion alone.

Listen, my mother was just diagnosed with Stage 4 stomach cancer (again) in Feb. and my dad had a brain aneurism and survived at 58 years old, Thank God! but 

all was due to stress, and anxiety-and they aren't even married to each otha lol so Im avoiding stress and all of the unnecessary dramatics and emotional shenanigans that bring on all that negativity- both in real life, and on the net- so please know, Im relaxed and fine when replying. I apologize if you took it in a bad way. 

Now you're talking kiddo . . . My dad drank himself to an early death at 56, both my parents suffered from depression, both were anxious, nervous, dissatisfied with their lives but mom overcame everything and got to 82 after a stroke, pulmonary embolism, high blood pressure etc . . . when I left my job, I had such high blood pressure, 200 plus over 110, normal would be 120 to 140 over 80.  I try to no longer let stress and anxiety lift my numbers but am living next to a looney tune bitch who sleeps all day and stays up making a racket all night.  I am waiting YEARS already for my beau to move back in with me but this keeps getting delayed, haven't worked in a year and a half   etc . . . so now I have a job coming soon, a beau coming soon and retirement age of 65 coming in 17 months.  Get a blood pressure machine at home as you will be relaxed when taking it, not like the doctor's office where you are undoubtedly stressed.  Potassium lowers blood pressure, get down to the perfect weight for your body which also lowers one's blood pressure.  I've got mine down to 160 over 90 but still get the occasional 170 over 100 something.  I'm taking three Chinese teas a day that are for hypertension.  Eat a fiber cereal to eliminate food from your body, drink lots of water, eat foods rich in Potassium like bananas and many others.  AND MOST IMPORTANT, AVOID SALT, it seems to be in absolutely everything we eat nowadays.  I no longer eat frozen meals loaded with salt, rarely have fast food except as a treat once a month or so.  My beloved chocolate is also a no no and I have to eat that dark chocolate which tastes BLEH.  I nearly had a heart attack last time I shoveled, winter's almost over and we can start doing more outside very soon, thank God, or I won't have time to get any more Lucy things before I croak. 

Now you're talking kiddo . . . My dad drank himself to an early death at 56, both my parents suffered from depression, both were anxious, nervous, dissatisfied with their lives but mom overcame everything and got to 82 after a stroke, pulmonary embolism, high blood pressure etc . . . when I left my job, I had such high blood pressure, 200 plus over 110, normal would be 120 to 140 over 80.  I try to no longer let stress and anxiety lift my numbers but am living next to a looney tune bitch who sleeps all day and stays up making a racket all night.  I am waiting YEARS already for my beau to move back in with me but this keeps getting delayed, haven't worked in a year and a half   etc . . . so now I have a job coming soon, a beau coming soon and retirement age of 65 coming in 17 months.  Get a blood pressure machine at home as you will be relaxed when taking it, not like the doctor's office where you are undoubtedly stressed.  Potassium lowers blood pressure, get down to the perfect weight for your body which also lowers one's blood pressure.  I've got mine down to 160 over 90 but still get the occasional 170 over 100 something.  I'm taking three Chinese teas a day that are for hypertension.  Eat a fiber cereal to eliminate food from your body, drink lots of water, eat foods rich in Potassium like bananas and many others.  AND MOST IMPORTANT, AVOID SALT, it seems to be in absolutely everything we eat nowadays.  I no longer eat frozen meals loaded with salt, rarely have fast food except as a treat once a month or so.  My beloved chocolate is also a no no and I have to eat that dark chocolate which tastes BLEH.  I nearly had a heart attack last time I shoveled, winter's almost over and we can start doing more outside very soon, thank God, or I won't have time to get any more Lucy things before I croak. 

This was so helpful, thanks so much for this. 

I remember some one telling me about salt. My grandmother was a diabetic (sugar) so we all watched our sugar, while we never though of the salt. Ive lost a lot of water weight without it, and you are so right- i look on the back of the packages now days and the sodium is sky high!!

Archived