Magazine Article on Lucy's Roxbury Home

tropicjeff

It really felt like a big house, but I was only on the first floor. No high ceilings, no huge grand enterence. Just lots of rooms. You have to remember that it was 30 years old when it was bought and got renovated then. I had a conversation with the contractor and I believe he said all the walls were redone from the studs out as they were plaster.

I did come across a photo showing the exterior renovation. I'll dig that up.

Nobody has any pics of the inside as NOBODY BIG lives there now.  Shel, dun't bother with those shots of the work being done, they were all over the net and I've seen them, just kills me to see that beautiful house gutted like that.  And remember it wasn't that impressive to you as you saw it after everything of value had been taken out of it.

Nobody has any pics of the inside as NOBODY BIG lives there now.  Shel, dun't bother with those shots of the work being done, they were all over the net and I've seen them, just kills me to see that beautiful house gutted like that.  And remember it wasn't that impressive to you as you saw it after everything of value had been taken out of it.

Yeah. I wonder if there are any real estate photos in existance still from when i was sold? I have seen some of the outside of the house (I actually believe they currently are on ebay).... But it would be wonderful if the interior shots still existed... but I'm guessing it is probably unlikely since they would have been hard copies.

I did make copies of the ones I saw on the net, back when I had a printer, they were two lovely pages showing the living room and the lanai, very nice.  They were from the real estate company handling the sale.  I looked for them on the net again last time but came up empty.

Archived