UPDATED: Joan Rivers dies at 81

Brock

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking the same thing. She may want to BOUNCE back into everything, since this is probably the most she's ever been still and cared for. 

This news has been almost too much to take in...I m praying for her mental state, and her attitude and that everything be working okay, and that everything be functioning and healthy. 

I know, considering her age, its not likely, but still. I just can't imagine things without her, as odd and strange as it sounds. 

I dedicated my short to her, and I enjoyed doing it, I hope you like it too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvrNmXrwLig&index=2&list=UUKae_GzwzJGXJT834t1nyVQ

Thank you so much Brock. Im glad you liked it. It means A LOT

and you are so right, This was one of her best periods ever!!!! SO chic- but Im so surprised at how she wanted nothing of a natural look- not even crows feet!!

But I love her so much- I tell a little of it in the videos description. 

Couldn't agree more!! Am simply in awe of your talent Lamar!! And more than a bit jealous, I hate to admit! ;)

Thank you so much! Im very very grateful. Im so f*****g shy about these things lol but with comments like this kind of washes it all away- although I have to tell ya

Im NOTHING to beb jealous of lol  ever seen some of the greats on youtube draw? wow-weee!!

I can't but help to think of similarities in their death. Shock of being in the hospital. A week of we think she is improving then bam.

I know. That is what I was thinking exactly.

However, I was thinking since this procedure was done in a clinic I assume it was voluntary... which only makes the situation sadder.

Archived