LuPone Bumps Lucy

Patti overhears Andrew on the intercom telling Glenn he wants her to do Broadway, so she retaliates by dumping a salad bowl on his head

Lol - for a second I had to think who "Glenn" was - Glenn Ford, Glenn Beck, Glenn Glenn Sound?  Told you I'm not that into musicals :peachonthebeach:

And of course after witnessing the above scene, Lucy sees her chance to crash show business once again and gives the deluxe "Sweet Sue" treatment to "Don't Cry For Me Argentina" to which Gale Gordon caustically responds "I don't know about Argentina but you've got me in tears!"

• Like 3

Lol - for a second I had to think who "Glenn" was - Glenn Ford, Glenn Beck, Glenn Glenn Sound?  Told you I'm not that into musicals :peachonthebeach:

And of course after witnessing the above scene, Lucy sees her chance to crash show business once again and gives the deluxe "Sweet Sue" treatment to "Don't Cry For Me Argentina" to which Gale Gordon caustically responds "I don't know about Argentina but you've got me in tears!"

OMG everybody's a riot here lately! :hlLOL:

That was my bad. I'm so familiar with the whole story that I don't always think to clarify when sharing elsewhere.

And that Gordon quote is TOO FUNNY!!!