Maureen O'Hara dies at 95

Brock

Maureen O'Hara has died at 95. This is so sad. :( A true film icon!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/maureen-ohara-smoldering-irish-beauty-of-movie-fame-dies-at-95/2015/10/24/f3f19dc2-7a6c-11e5-a958-d889faf561dc_story.html

Whether it was Miracle on 34th Street, or The Parent Trap, or The Quiet Man, making John Candy's life hell in Only the Lonely, or watching her and Lucy beat the snot out of each other in Dance, Girl, Dance, who hasn't had at least one stitch in their film-loving tapestry sewn by Herself? A very good run, but a very sad loss. I'm so glad she got her Honourary Oscar in person.

• Like 1

Brock, thanks for this; particularly partial to James Stewart little smooch on the cheek; wasn't he just the most sexual animal?!!!!!

Anyway, thanks....loving you, JK :fabrary:

Whoa, down Joyce! :blink: Now there's a phrase I never imagined being in the same sentence with James Stewart: "wasn't he just the most sexual animal?!!!!" Oy!  :vanda:

• Like 1

Whoa, down Joyce! :blink: Now there's a phrase I never imagined being in the same sentence with James Stewart: "wasn't he just the most sexual animal?!!!!" Oy!  :vanda:

Look at the scene again, love!  (and....I was sorta kidding); but, watch when he grabs her to dance; kisses her cheek...quickly; then, there's that cute little smile - gonna getcha EVERY TIME!!!!  Loving you, JK :fabrary: