Abe Vigoda dies (for real, this time) at 94

Brock

Sadly I only really know him from Good Burger in 1997 starring Kenan & Kel, that loveable 90s Nickelodeon duo. I know he was famous for other stuff. Wasn't he on the Barney Miller show? 

Yeah Good Burger had a lot of big stars in it, haha. Abe Vigoda, Sinbad, Shaquille O'Neal, Carmen Electra, George Clinton, Robert Wuhl . . . Abe had a lot of screen time in it, believe it or not. How come Lucy never had him guest star on one of her shows? 

Sadly I only really know him from Good Burger in 1997 starring Kenan & Kel, that loveable 90s Nickelodeon duo. I know he was famous for other stuff. Wasn't he on the Barney Miller show?

Yeah Good Burger had a lot of big stars in it, haha. Abe Vigoda, Sinbad, Shaquille O'Neal, Carmen Electra, George Clinton, Robert Wuhl . . . Abe had a lot of screen time in it, believe it or not. How come Lucy never had him guest star on one of her shows?

Yes, Abe was on Barney Miller. He played Phil Fish and was given a spinoff that lasted a couple of years. I don't think Abe was on the radar at the same time as Lucy, so unfortunately they never worked together.

Here's what I have [just so far as it involves Arnazes or Desilu:

2/24/1921: 

Abe Vigoda, actor, 94 titles; of Fish, 35 ep., 1977-78, Barney Miller, 61 ep., 1974-81, fame; with Desi Arnaz, Joys, Detective Phil Fish, and Desi Arnaz, IV, co-star, Having Babies, 1976; with Lucille Ball, Lucie Arnaz, Circus, Stars #2, 1977; Desi, IV, co-star, Ten-Four Productions', Gridlock, 1980; with Lucille, Lucie, Night, 100 Stars, III, Lucille memoriam, 1990; born, 1921.