Does It Make ANY Sense that Lucy Would Hide Her Own Child?

LittleRickyII

Unfortunately, she has a stake in this "Syndicated News Network" (or, is on the payroll at the very least) so she has an unlimited mouthpiece in the realm of faux media.

I forgot about that.  Yes, that is unfortunate.  Several months ago, I listened to one of their broadcasts, which was promoted to sound like it contained some bombshell news about DNA confirmation that Cassandria was Lucy and Desi's granddaughter.  But I ended up wasting 90 or so minutes of my life (however long the show lasted) waiting to hear what they found out.  But the entire show was just some DNA expert explaining how mitochondrial DNA can be used from distant relatives to determine a relationship to a particular person.  He explained that Lucille Ball's cousins in Jamestown could be tested to determine if Cassandria is Lucille Ball's granddaughter.  He spent the whole broadcast explaining how this can be done, how the data is analyzed, but never once said that it HAD been done.  Then they started talking about some secret document from 1951 that they said they had obtained that proved Lucy and Desi were hiding a daughter.  Yet they haven't bothered to make it public!

• 4 weeks later...

What in hell?!

"God has a wonderful sense of humor. Of all three Lucille and Desi offspring, only one was a natural blonde and has distinct and obvious features from both parents and that child – is the first child."

So, remind me which parent was a blonde?

What in hell?!

"God has a wonderful sense of humor. Of all three Lucille and Desi offspring, only one was a natural blonde and has distinct and obvious features from both parents and that child – is the first child."

That dumbass probably believes Lucille's red hair was natural.   :lucyeww:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

What in hell?!

:HALKING: I was just now copying this exact quote to paste it here so I could ask the same question, but you beat me to it.  But I will expand the question a bit:  Who in either Desi or Lucy's entire family had naturally blond hair?  I can think of no one.

That dumbass probably believes Lucille's red hair was natural.   :lucyeww:

That would not surprise me in the least!  When she first began going public with this nonsense several years ago, she was claiming that Lucy and Desi gave away the baby because there would be a scandal if the public found out about their extramarital affair.  The nutcase hadn't even done the minimal research to realize Lucy and Desi had been married seven years by 1947!

• Like 1

That would not surprise me in the least!  When she first began going public with this nonsense several years ago, she was claiming that Lucy and Desi gave away the baby because there would be a scandal if the public found out about their extramarital affair.  The nutcase hadn't even done the minimal research to realize Lucy and Desi had been married seven years by 1947!

She's said a lot of things that are laughable and obviously untrue, and they are easy to debunk if one were to do a little research or "Googling."  That's why it's so annoying that there are people out there that actually believe this dumb ho.  

• 1 month later...