The Desi Photo Thread

Brock

True but if Lucy liked her, she was a former neighbor, that's good enough for me.

One of the coolest things about being privy to these treasured auction items is to be able to read some of these very, very personal notes between Lucy, Desi and Edie, too. Just shows what a class act she was -- how many ex-wives send such notes to their ex and his new WIFE??!! Whoa! :D

One of the coolest things about being privy to these treasured auction items is to be able to read some of these very, very personal notes between Lucy, Desi and Edie, too. Just shows what a class act she was -- how many ex-wives send such notes to their ex and his new WIFE??!! Whoa! :D

That was the absolute most admirable thing that Lucy passed on to Lucie and Desi jr, they all kept contact with their exes, very admirable indeed!

That was the absolute most admirable thing that Lucy passed on to Lucie and Desi jr, they all kept contact with their exes, very admirable indeed!

It just confirms two things to me: She was a class act all the way and she truly was still in love with him always (which I think we now know for a fact) or she wouldn't have bothered to do things like that that the "average" divorced ex would never dreamed of doing! Bravo! :D

• Like 1

It just confirms two things to me: She was a class act all the way and she truly was still in love with him always (which I think we now know for a fact) or she wouldn't have bothered to do things like that that the "average" divorced ex would never dreamed of doing! Bravo! :D

No argument there, they were the loves of each other's lives forever, just couldn't be married to each other though and they did share two kids that they still raised together.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...