The Lucy Book of Lists -- new book from Michael Karol

Brock

Apparently Michael Karol has a new book coming out entitled The Lucy Book of Lists:

http://www.sitcomboy.com/

And it might already be available in e-Book form:

http://www.diesel-ebooks.com/item/9781450274142/Karol-Michael/The-Lucy-Book-of-Lists-Celebrating-Lucille-Ball-s-Centennial-and-the-60-Years-of-I-Love-Lucy/1.html

The "exclusive list by Lucille Ball's and Desi Arnaz's good friend, comedian Kaye Ballard".

Apparently Michael Karol has a new book coming out entitled The Lucy Book of Lists:

http://www.sitcomboy.com/

And it might already be available in e-Book form:

http://www.diesel-ebooks.com/item/9781450274142/Karol-Michael/The-Lucy-Book-of-Lists-Celebrating-Lucille-Ball-s-Centennial-and-the-60-Years-of-I-Love-Lucy/1.html

The "exclusive list by Lucille Ball's and Desi Arnaz's good friend, comedian Kaye Ballard".

Wow, sounds terrific, wish i had seen this BEFORE i went downtown to the bookstore today and got the new revised edition of the I Love Lucy 50th anniversary book by K Edwards. Which looks great by the way.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, everyone…sorry it took me so long to rediscover this board. This is Michael Karol, author of Lucy A to Z: The Lucille Ball Encyclopedia, The Comic DNA of Lucille Ball, The Lucille Ball Quiz Book, Lucy in Print, and The ABC Movie of the Week Companion (for those Boomers out there who remember that series as fondly as I do). I’ll be a regular contributor and responder, but right now I wanted to announce the publication of my newest Lucy opus (I know, five books, right? I’m not too obsessed, am I? LOL) called The Lucy Book of Lists: Celebrating Lucille Ball’s 100th Birthday and the 60th Anniversary of I Love Lucy. But I find (pleasantly) that it's already a thread.

So here's what I can tell you: It's not your typical list book, and includes some very unique chapters that sprang from yours truly's Lucy-occupied brain...such as, what if Ethel Mertz was on Facebook/MySpace? Was there a police investigation after Lucy Carmichael's kids disappeared? (Apparently, yes!) A list of headlines takes you on a quick tour through Lucy and her I Love Lucy co-stars' careers. Plus, there's a very special list provided exclusively for me by Kaye Ballard, a friend of both Lucy and Desi Arnaz. As if that's not enough, there are exclusive pictures! It’s a very personal book, and I think hardcore fans will enjoy it. Check it out on Amazon www.amazon.com/Lucy-Book-Lists-Celebrating-Centennial/dp/1450274145/ref=sr_1_11?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1294546230&sr=1-11, Barnes & Noble (sorry, I can't fulfill individual orders), and all the usual online suspects: It's available in paperback and hardcover (my first hardcover book, and I'm kinda excited!). Thanks for reading, and I look forward to hearing your opinions on all things in the Lucyverse.

My best to all, Michael

LucyListCov4KBsm.jpg

...such as, what if Ethel Mertz was on Facebook/MySpace? Was there a police investigation after Lucy Carmichael's kids disappeared? (Apparently, yes!)

:marionstrong: This sounds very entertaining!

I see the book is being carried online by Canadian outlets. I'll order it tonight. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, everyone…sorry it took me so long to rediscover this board. This is Michael Karol, author of Lucy A to Z: The Lucille Ball Encyclopedia, The Comic DNA of Lucille Ball, The Lucille Ball Quiz Book, Lucy in Print, and The ABC Movie of the Week Companion (for those Boomers out there who remember that series as fondly as I do). I’ll be a regular contributor and responder, but right now I wanted to announce the publication of my newest Lucy opus (I know, five books, right? I’m not too obsessed, am I? LOL) called The Lucy Book of Lists: Celebrating Lucille Ball’s 100th Birthday and the 60th Anniversary of I Love Lucy. But I find (pleasantly) that it's already a thread.

So here's what I can tell you: It's not your typical list book, and includes some very unique chapters that sprang from yours truly's Lucy-occupied brain...such as, what if Ethel Mertz was on Facebook/MySpace? Was there a police investigation after Lucy Carmichael's kids disappeared? (Apparently, yes!) A list of headlines takes you on a quick tour through Lucy and her I Love Lucy co-stars' careers. Plus, there's a very special list provided exclusively for me by Kaye Ballard, a friend of both Lucy and Desi Arnaz. As if that's not enough, there are exclusive pictures! It’s a very personal book, and I think hardcore fans will enjoy it. Check it out on Amazon www.amazon.com/Lucy-Book-Lists-Celebrating-Centennial/dp/1450274145/ref=sr_1_11?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1294546230&sr=1-11, Barnes & Noble (sorry, I can't fulfill individual orders), and all the usual online suspects: It's available in paperback and hardcover (my first hardcover book, and I'm kinda excited!). Thanks for reading, and I look forward to hearing your opinions on all things in the Lucyverse.

My best to all, Michael

LucyListCov4KBsm.jpg

Michael tells me, happily, that his new tome has gone to second printing!!! Thought you all might want to know. I'm still waiting for my copy; he tells me might be another week or two.

JK

Michael tells me, happily, that his new tome has gone to second printing!!! Thought you all might want to know. I'm still waiting for my copy; he tells me might be another week or two.

JK

Forgot to buy or at least order my copy this past weekend, will do it next weekend for sure!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived